" Chapter 35 "

( Name Of Music Video: Selena Gomez - " The Heart Wants What It Wants " )

( Name Of Music Video: Selena Gomez - "  The Heart Wants What It Wants " )

( Zoe's POV )( Location: Fairview Lake, West Virginia )( 3 months later )

( Zoe's POV )
( Location: Fairview Lake, West Virginia )
( 3 months later )

False pregnancy symptoms, yes that all it was, after having made peace with myself that I was to become a mother weeks later my oh so special monthly friend made his visit once' more and after having myself medically checked out it turned out that my menstruation cycle was just a little late. I would be lying if I said that didn't crush me and broke my heart because deep down in my heart I've grown to love that future baby, I've been happy knowing that a little human being part Thomas and part me was growing inside my womb, but now everything was just nothing but a false hope, a dream that I would never have. The Societies Families hadn't heard or seen in their satellite radars any move on art of Thomas Blackwell Family Forces, many thought he was dead and hoped that he was gone but my family, my closets confidants and people I've ever cared for in my life besides my parents of course, we all knew that Tommy was out there somewhere, biding his time and planning his next countermove, we knew that he wasn't dead. But one enemy that seemed to have grown in numbers and began spreading like wild fire all over the states was the Hillbillies and Mutant Freaks Monsters we've fought against before. Which is why in a special detail recon mission Melissa, Ian and I had traveled to the small forest town of Fairview Lake, West Virginia, the rest of the others were scatted trough different locations all over the states doing missions of their own, it had all begun in the state of Virginia and it seemed we were always drawn here by faith and destiny.  The town was small but being surrounded on all sides by the beautiful mountain forests, a beautiful outdoor paradise that held many nightmares but for the people that had always lived here it was a paradise with no interference from the outside world and a peaceful heaven for those who wanted to live their lives content, calm and happy, it was a place that seemed as if time didn't dare spoil by age or decay. Although no paradise was completed without it's small share of trouble but Fairview was a town whose crime rates were amongst the lowest in the nation and that of course they counted with a trusty group of police deputies and a Sheriff's Department that helped maintain the peace and tranquility that the founders of this town had sought out to maintain. We've arrived at a busy time though, you see the townspeople had a tradition, every year they all celebrated the harvest by having a " Hillbilly Mountain Fairview Lake Festival ", yes you've heard it right, hillbillies as in the same we were currently fighting, the whole festival was ironic, in fact as the three of us were sitting around a table of a small cafe shop here in the town Ian spoke up.