" Chapter 25 "

( Rose Leslie was casted and given the role of Anna in my story )

( Time: Three months later )
( Location: West Virginia Mountain Forests )

" We will be arriving at the designated landing  area in three minutes ", the pilot's voice interrupted my concentration, I had been remembering another time and how a series of unfortunate event had led us to today. I took a deep and steadying breath to calm my nerves, it had been several months of intense hardened battle combat tactics training which all of us had gone trough. The wood  scenery environment into which we were going to land in a few moments was approaching fast, the trees and pines coming closer and closer finally the helicopter we had been traveling in touched ground. I looked around me and saw the faces of my family, Melissa, Max, Anna, Matthew, Mandy, Mary, Chris, Paul and Ian, although by the way Ian was acting recently more snobbier and rich than usual, but I had to admit his attitude had been toned down a notch. Everyone was here with me except Rachael, we hadn't been able to contact or rescue her yet, we hadn't seen her in months after that fateful night. But still the most unsettling thing had happened months before, it had confirmed everyone's worst fears, I didn't know it back then but now we had more powerful enemies, Tommy and Luke had reunited and they were a destructive hell on earth deathly duo, Melissa had then proceeded to explain everything to me, since the beginning of how Luke's and Tommy's destinies had faithfully crossed paths and intertwined themselves together. Before we stepped out of the helicopter's main holding cabin I twirled my ring in between my fingers, Tommy's ring his last gift to me, it was a gesture I did unconsciously, like a reflex soothing motion to calm myself down.

( Beginning Of Flashback )

" No fucking way ", Ian suddenly broke the silence, we had just watched a news broadcast showing and depicting in a video feed. It had been about a massive breakout from The West Virginia Mental Hospital, once's again our world was shaken to it's core and we realized the full gravity of a continuing deteriorating situation. For there once's again on the TV screen Tommy's face was shown but he was not alone dozens of other people's, patients faces were shown, then at the end the face of a blue eyed black haired boy|man appeared, the moment Melissa, Matthew, Ian, Mandy, Chris, Max, Paul, Mary and Anna saw this, I noticed that all of them reacted like they just received the worst possible news ever they could wish they hadn't received in their lives. It was pretty obvious and clear from their reactions that they all knew who this mystery handsome guy at Tommy's side was. Melissa clutched Matt's hand more tightly in hers and then said,

" How could we have been so blind that we did not see what my brother was truly after ", Matt whispered a few loving words in her ear, Melissa smiled at him and replied.

" It's my fault love, I who knew my brother best should've known what he would do ", at this point I was so lost and confused.

I didn't know what the heck they were talking about.

" It should've been obvious since the beginning ", Ian commented.

" It wasn't an army Tommy was after was it? He wanted to free Luke from his prison ", Mandy whispered, her voice was just barely audible.