" Chapter 11 "

Tommy's gaze was fixed looking out front trough the window, I was sitting on the co pilot's seat or right seater more like. We were currently driving up trough the mountain road that led to Tommy's family old state, I wouldn't be honest if I said that my heart wasn't beating faster than normal, twice as many beats per second. The butterflies in my stomach were now in full swing and flight, fluttering wildly, my palms were sweaty from the nerves and anticipation. I tried to keep my breaths leveled, if Tommy knew how I was reacting, he would probably start driving us back to the hotel where the others had gone into. We drove in silence for a while when Tommy plugged in his I Phone and a song started blaring from the speakers at a moderate volume level. Tommy started singing the lyrics to the beat of the song, I guessed that this was an activity him and Rachael did, the Thought made the hole in my chest grow a few microscopic centimeters more making me wish I had a more beautiful voice and that I wasn't so shy in the first place. I just continued to look at the beautiful tranquilly of the forest scenery around us, just silently taking in the peacefulness of it all. After the song ended Tommy just turned of the stereo and fell silent, just continuing to stare ahead as we drove. I started fidgeting with my hands, twiddling my thumbs in a nervous manner, I sneaked a glance towards Tommy, it was nerve racking this silence that fell between us, it made me wonder if maybe I should't have just stayed behind and gone with the others instead.

Maybe Rachael should be here with him not me, Tommy certainly does act like it, I feel like I went from being one of his best friends to someone he barely knows.

As if reading my mind Tommy broke the silence,

" I wish I've never met you Zoe ".

His statement sent waves of shock trough my body, my voice sounded shaky as I replied him.

" What do you mean Tommy, is it something I did? What did I do wrong? ".

" You made me like too much ".

" Like me too much ", I asked.

" Yea Zoe, I like you more than I should, and that makes me feel fucking horrible, because as much as I love Rachael, I'm starting to love you too ".

" I'm sorry, I'll stop hanging out with you, I'll keep away from you or if you want you don't have to see me ever again Tommy, if my presence causes you too much trouble ", I was definitively going to start to cry now. Here was basically Tommy the person I loved most on this world telling me that he didn't want to see me ever again.

Tommy just starred at me, his gaze blank of any emotion, meanwhile I was crumbling to pieces, I don't know  what he was trying to see in me but he then turned his head to the front again apparently having found what he was looking for in me.

" I guess it's most of all my own fault ", I was so confused, I had literally no idea what he meant by that, my tummy ached uncomfortably and I felt a wave nausea. Tommy continued to speak apparently haven't even noticed my lack of understanding at his words.

" But then I hate myself for how I look at you, naked in my arms, sighing my name as I fill your inner vaginal walls with my lenght. The feel of your skin under my touch, or at least how I imagine it would feel. And my guilt is even greater because as I much as I would love to have sex with you Zoe. I would never be able to hurt Rachael that way either ".

" What is it that you want me to say ", I asked, sobs escaping me as I fought to blink back tears.

" Today you were far away
and I didn't ask you why
What could I say
I was far away
You just walked away
and I just watched you
What could I say

How close am I to losing you

Tonight you just close your eyes
and I just watch you
slip away