" Chapter 29 "

( I thought the song in the video was befitting of the chapter, please just ignore the fact that it contains content unrelated to the theme of the " Wrong Turn " movies )

( Tommy's POV )
( 2 months later )

" Is hell a place entirely frozen in ice or forever consumed by fire, a place of desolation and death ".

" You wake up, then you die ".

" Sir, we are almost there ", the pilot's voice interrupted my thoughts and I was immediately pissed off,

" I'm going to have to kill this fool ", I thought to myself, suddenly another person spoke and his voice calmed me down, he was the only one whose voice could have this effect on me. My right hand, my second in command, my friend and my brother, Luke Garroway.

" Too long have we been scouring these mountains searching and looking for them, we hunted them down on the forest now the ones hiding in the darkness of these mountain caves now these are the types of freaks we really need to be careful about ".

It. Had been weeks since we began looking for them, if we thought that the Hillbillies in the forests of Virginia were hard enough to torture and kill the mountain dwellers were even tougher and harder to defeat. Several months after our last encounter with The Society members I had to admit seeing all the ex members of my family again had kind of opened up old wounds. Then afterwards Zoe's and I sexual encounter which still I wasn't sure if it had been a mistake, just as I was still pondering over this suddenly I felt a knife blade being pressed against my back. Reacting instinctively I turned around and managed to grasp her hand,

" Do you really want to do this now, right now ", I asked her.

" I just wanted to hurt you just as much as you have hurt me, and I also wanted you to bleed out ", Rachael Elizabeth Dare answered back at me.

Yeah, Rachael found out about me and Zoe and even though I knew I've caused her great pain, I also knew that this was not the time or place for this and I also knew that if given the opportunity I would do it all over again.

I looked at Rachael's face and the the sorrow and pain etched on her expression it didn't take me by surprise when she automatically reached towards Luke and took his hand in hers. Everyone thought that I was this cold stone, fearless and remorseless leader and for the most part they were right but I wasn't always like that, there were a few times when I was someone else and others when I was even worse than I already was. The sound of the whirring the helicopter's made brought me back to reality, to the present, to the now, as we descended I made the final maintenance and loading adjustments to my automatic rifle. Next to me Rachael and Luke did likewise, I fitted my metal steel sharpened axe to my back and pulled my helmet down on my head and readied myself for the bloodshed that was about to come. Despite everything that had happened Rachael reached her hand towards mine and gave me a gentle light reassuring squeeze, I looked at her and Rachael gave me the smile. I did one of the rarest and strange things I've ever done, I smiled back at her,

" I don't hate you Thomas, despite everything I can't fault you or despise you for what you did, for sleeping with Zoe, I too have had my fair share of regrets and made my mistakes. Who am I to judge you based on a number of few actions? I still love you Thomas, I've always have, I always will, I just need to be alone right now, I need time ".

" And with her last dying breath Eve resurrected Adam henceforth allowing him to return to the Garden of Eden after God vanished him, and with it's resurrection Adam helped bring and rise Lucifer from the deepest depths of Hell and the skies fell down and the Holy Heavens fell to smoke, fire and ashes ".

" I love it when you quote scripture to me ", Rachael said to me.

Before I could reply back to her Luke suddenly spoke up, all this time he had been silently watching out trough one of the chopper's side bay sliding doors.

" Thomas we are almost arriving in the designated targeted zone and sector area ", finally our helicopter landed amongst an area of strewn rock boulders and scattered plant life, bushes and mainly small trees only, the moment we touched down Rachael, Luke and I burst out trough the sliding doors.

" All units move out!!!! ", I barked my orders to every member of my Blackwell's forces, my orders got related trough our helmet's intercoms communicators.

We fanned out trough the area and established a defensive perimeter, taking out my coordinate scanner I was able to see a radar satellite overview of the nearby areas, caves mountains and tunnels systems. Luke and Rachael approached me and stood by my side, it took me a few minutes to find a path or at least an area where we could at least begin searching for any of those fucking mutant freaks.

" We are going to have to root them out one by one don't we ", Luke said to me, Rachael just cocked and reloaded her automatic rifle and readjusted her pair of Katana swords, Luke did likewise with his rifle and made sure his spear was ready to be thrown like a Javelin at the first enemy and hostile that crossed his path, sector of fire and line of sight. Me, well I did another unusual thing for me to do, unstrapping my rifle weapon I gave it to a nearby soldier that was passing by next to me, reaching down to my sides I unholstered both of my fully automated " Desert Eagle " assault pistol firearms. Both of these weapons were my personal favorites, having helped me out in situations in which without them I might not had likewise gotten out alive.

" What are your orders Thomas ", Luke asked me.

" We proceed as planned, mobilize all units and search the surrounding mountains, this is a search and destroy mission, no prisoners, kill every hostile you see ".

We all started trekking upwards trough the path moving across the terrain, the tension and the adrenaline in the air were making me exited and restless, I was on The Hunt and I was the Hunter, although I had also become the hunted, we all were. We spent hours moving trough the mountains and finally after searching and cutting our way trough at last we found the entrances to the massive tunnel cavelike systems carved and scattered all over the insides of the mountains.

We were the demons that had come from our own hellish realms, but we were about to step into a different hell than our own.

" Not all monsters do monstrous things ".

For some unknown reason Zoe's face came to my mind.