" Chapter 6 "

" My Turn To Evil ".

Opening the cabin I could hear her screams, they must have grabbed some poor stuck up bitch, honestly I didn't give a fuck about who was about to be tortured and killed right now. Flickering lights made silhouettes as they created different shadows in the walls, I closed the door behind me, honestly I was pissed as fuck, following the screams directions I walked into a nearby room. When I opened the door I was greeted by a horrific and bloody exiting scene, there they were my three half brothers, and bound by the hands with chains, ropes around their feet and several bloody bleeding cuts and deep scratches across their bodies were not only one fucking bitch, but two. A woman who looked to be in her mind twenties and another girl who seemed to be about 18 or 15, I didn't give a fuck either way, both bitches were about to experience the real meaning of terror and pain. I was going to fuck and rape both of them of course, such precious meat couldn't be let go to waste. But first thing first,

" Are you fucking serious !!! ", I yelled furiously, as I slammed my hand on a nearby table.

My three half brothers just looked at me, a little scared of my outburst, Tooth Eye, Grimm Tooth and Molar Tooth those were their names, they just stopped whatever activity they have been doing. The cabin shack was littered with acid and oil drums, racks filled with torture sharp instruments, barrels of kerosene and gasoline and other devices, all of them had one purpose, to kill and make people bleed. I walked towards my brothers and angrily first shoved a wallet and some I'D into Tooth Eye chest.

" You see this stupid motherfucker, this kind of shit will get us all caught, how fucking long have we been doing this, yet you still act like a tree some group of rank fucking amateurs. God damn it you are not in some insane maniac asylum anymore, next time I will fucking kill all three of you I don't fucking care if we are fucking family, or that you are my kin, I will kill you, just do it correctly next time and don't leave anyone alive ".

While I said this both bitches continued to bitch and moan, so much fucking noise made me angry as fuck, furiously I grabbed a hot poker and slammed it against the woman's naked torso, that bitches screams gave me a boner. She trashed and screamed in pain I suddenly yanked her hair towards me, bending her spine to it's breaking point and pulling my shorts down slammed my throbbing cock inside her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her, making her gag and choke on my cock. She tried to keep her mouth closed but I punched her face, making her gag and scream, the girl's terrified cries were music to my ear, turning towards her I said.

" Don't worry you fucking cunt you are next, I'm going to fuck you till you are begging me to kill you, I will rip your pussy and fuck your ass so hard leaving it gaping wide open and my cum dripping out of it ".

I let the bitch that was sucking my cock straightened herself upright, she was crying so I did the most sensible thing at the moment grabbing a wood saw I started slicing her neck, blood sprayed out of her gutted open jugular vein and arteries while she tried to cry, glorious red scarlet blood splashed my face and lips, I licked the blood from my lips savoring the taste. Meanwhile the girl's screams had multiplied tenfold, it was glorious as she jerked and twisted uselessly against her bounds. The woman with her neck now almost completely severed off had died in my arms, the fucking bitch was now a useless lump of shit to me, she had died too quickly, I've been fucking her hard but she died before I had my full release. Angrily I cut her arms, leaving her useless hands dangling from their bounds, I now turned my full attention to the remaining girl, I started to laugh, meanwhile she was petrified by terror and fear, it was exiting imagining her being fucked by me while been beaten by a hammer. When I was done I turned towards her and in a burst of rage and viciousness I slammed the hammer against her face breaking her jaw. I then proceeded to fuck her pussy until I made her vagina bleed from so much penetration, I blended her slamming her bruised and broken body against a nearby table and fucked her ass wildly while hitting her back with my hammer several times. The fucking girl passed out from the pain. Angrily I grabbed a metal pipe and started hitting her feet until her ankles broke, the bones satisfyingly snapping in two. I grabbed a can of can of acid and shoving open her useless piece of shit mouth, broken jaw I poured the acid down her throat, she woke up screaming as the acid burned her skin tissue and throat, blood started gurgling and pooling out of her mouth. Dripping down her shin and down to the floor, I grabbed a surgeon's saw and started cutting up her head by the middle, tears and blood started falling from her face, when the saw couldn't break her skull I started hacking at it with a small wooden sharpened axe from a nearby table. The girl had been alive throughout up until this point but in my ruthlessness and foolishness when I struck her head with the axe I only ended up killing her instantly.

" God damn it ", I cried out in furious loathing rage, this bitch had died and I still hadn't gotten my release, fucking piece of useless shit, I wasn't done with her fucking body though. I grabbed a wooden electric chainsaw and turning it on I cut the girl's body in two. Her innards, internal organs and brain matter excitedly splattering me, I grabbed her heart ripping it away from her veins and arteries and sank my teeth into it, the blood deliciously gushing out and staining my face bloody red. Her now two parts separate body fell sideways splitting completely, my now three half brothers returned to the cabin, having sent them all out before, their laughter sounding off as the stepped inside.

" Process her you fools ", I ordered them.

I step into my private room and changed clothes, that's when by chance I checked my I Phone and received a shooting fucking surprise it was already morning.

" Fuck I need to go back or they'll wonder where the hell I am ", I finished cleaning myself off and changing, then I stepped back outside my office room, when I returned to the working table my brother's had already hacked, sawed and cut the woman and girl's bodies to pieces in the accordingly order I had established so long ago. I had a past that not even my best friend, she didn't even knew about it.

" If you keep killing people in these woods just make sure you fucking clean your tracks and leave no evidence behind and stay out of my fucking way, don't kill them until I give you the order or the next time you will be processing yourselves ", having given my orders I stepped out of the cabin and made my way back to her.