" Chapter 39 "

( Name Of Song: J-Wright - " Upgraded " (feat. Nina Jeanne)

 Nina Jeanne)

( Emily Blunt as Elizabeth Rose Lake  )

" Time slows down for no one this life isn't for everyone,
I wan't to be someone,
Stand my ground till my feet turn,
Numb from the love I traded,
Fast life forever faded,
Old life is outdated ".

( Thomas Blackwell POV )
( 47 Days Later )
( Location: Nova Scotia, Canada )

After the fiasco at Fairview Lake Town I knew that all of us were unprepared to face this new threat, I knew there was some incest inbreeding going on between the cannibal families of West Virginia but what they bred in the darkness of those mountains was monstrously it showed one thing though that was that they were evolving. And I needed to evolve with them which is why I visited her, she was the few women I would trust with my life besides Valerie, Rachael, Zoe and Melissa, she was an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time since I the war with those hillbilly mutant freaks and The Societies had begun. She had her mansion hidden deep within the mountains, she had a deep sense of privacy and as such I was risking my life coming unannounced to knock on her home and if she wanted the right to shoot my face off from another zip code was totally hers. I've left Valerie, Rachael and Luke to hold the front back home in my absence afterwards it had taken me almost a month to reach her home, why had it taken so much time you may ask and my answer to that would be because where my friend lived was inaccessible by any means leaving hiking the treacherous mountain terrain as the only way to reach her fortress. With only a rucksack as luggage filled with clothes, knives, military rations and a water canteen I've left my truck on the road and started the hike but at last I've reached her home, the fortress castle walls greeted me and the towers extended sky high knifing the sky in two, reaching the main gate I waited as the security systems caught on to my presence and let her know that I was here. After a few minutes of standing there in front of the battlement castle gates at last the doors opened and I was greeted by a flying axe to my face, barely having enough time to evade the axe's blade and keep them from chopping my head off I moved to the side and I unsheathing both of my battle knives met her strikes head on, blades colliding against blades, I was quickly disarmed and retaliating I tackled my attacker to the ground and wrapped it's body with my legs and using my arms started applying a mortal headlock neck choke maneuver.

" What brings a Blackwell to my castle manor gates ", a feminine voice asked me, my hands trailed down the length of her body, fingers grazing the soft mounds of her breasts then moving down the contours of her body and caressing her curves until they rested on her legs, her hands were trailing to my cock area and my fingers bunched of the fabric of her white dress as they caressed her leg thigs. For Canada up here at the mountains the sun rays warmed up the earth and kept the cold temperatures at bay, it was a nice weather which allowed for a minimal wearing of clothes, I was a guy and I was lusty and horny.

" If I'm going to fuck your brain out Tommy at least you could wait till we are inside in my bedroom and then you can ravage me on my bed and make me feel like a woman ", she spoke, her voice sounding seductive and sexily waking up the animal side within me.

" I want to make love to you Elizabeth Rose ", I whispered in her ear, with that she stood up and led me inside the castle walls confines, trough the main courtyard and inside the castle itself, we passed splendrous decorated halls and rooms.

I didn't have much time to appreciate the decorative details or art paintings on the walls because I was kissing Elizabeth while cupping her ass with my hands and her legs were wrapped around my body middle section securing her more firmly in place. Elizabeth said her name out loud to the computerized system on her home, her voice coming as a moan between kisses it was then that the door to her bedroom opened automatically and I laid her down gently on top of her bed.

" I need to take a shower first ", I pointed out because honestly I was kind of dirty right now and in need of a quick shower before I could have sex with Elizabeth.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down toward her till our faces, lips and bodies were merely centimeters apart, I was holding myself with both arms planted firmly on either side of her that way I was hovering, Elizabeth whispered erotically in my ear.

" Your clothes are ripped almost completely torn and shredded, your scars look so hot contrasting with your skin, you're sweaty, dirty and muscled up making me so wet and horny for you right now so Thomas I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck the living shit out of me so hard and rough that I won't be able to stand for the next couple of days ".

We both quickly got rid of our clothes and proceeded to have a hot, wild and steamy sexual encounter and the bed creaked to the symphony sounds of our sex making, the world outside this castle walls was full of dangers and death but for now the only thing that mattered was Elizabeth and I the rest could wait one more day.

( A/ N ) - The response to my story has been so wonderful I want to thank you all my fellow readers and writers for the support you've shown towards my story.

I've gotten more reads and it makes my day that's why I decided to write this chapter and introduce you to a new character.

Please leave your opinions in the comment section, all feedback is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

This chapter is Unedited.

I also don't have a fixed updating schedule.

I apologize for such short chapter too.

This story is far from over, there's still more to come.