" Chapter 24 "

( Cam Gigandet was choosen to play the role of Luke in my story, thanks to the awesome suggestion by one of my biggest story fans Kryslla, this chapter is dedicated to you miss, and thank you for your continued support )

( Brittany Robertson as Rachael, I decided to change Rachael's role playing actress because honestly when I wrote this chapter I could totally picture her as Rachael and not the previous actress I chose before, I hope you all don't mind the change...

( Brittany Robertson as Rachael, I decided to change Rachael's role playing actress because honestly when I wrote this chapter I could totally picture her as Rachael and not the previous actress I chose before, I hope you all don't mind the change I made )

( Rachel's POV )

The last thing I remembered was that Tommy, Zoe and I had been standing in the middle of the hotel room, then a scuffle and a confrontation broke out then everything went dark. I dreamt that I was having a nightmare, suddenly I wok me up with a choked scream and startled, but no surprise was bigger than suddenly feeling a rough calloused hand slip into mine, grabbing my hand with tenderness and gentleness. I looked around at my surroundings, the first thing I noticed was that I was currently laying down on a bed, the soft velvet covers caressing my skin, the second thing was that I was almost next to nothing naked due to the fact that I was only wearing a light pink bra and matching panties,

Who had changed me? I had no idea of where I was least of all of who had undressed me and laid me down to sleep on the bed.

And thirdly suddenly a series of soft snores brought my attention to the sleeping human form who had been on a chair sitting next to my side by the bed. I pulled the bed covers from on top of me and approached him, I would know him anywhere.

" Tommy ", I whispered his name, the moment I did suddenly the figure sat back up and yes just like my heart had told me, it was him, despite everything that had happened for me he would always be the Tommy I've always known all my life.

" You woke up Sleeping Beauty ", Tommy told me smiling, a smiling Tommy now that was a truly wonderful sight to see. I couldn't help myself but a smile of my own tugged at the corner of my lips.

" You should smile more often Tommy it suits you ", I told him, at this Tommy suddenly grabbed my hand and held it tenderly in his.

" All my life I've always wanted to do something that matters, I just wanted to matter, mean something to someone ".