'He said that you're cute!'

I take one last look in the mirror, and do my hair again. UGH its not going well, so i shove on a dark green beanie that i dug out from the bottom of my bag. I then poke a little of my fringe out, so i dont look like an egg. I then take my black leather rucksack, vintage of course, and stuff in the essentials. Purse, my round sunglasses from Monki, clear lip balm, phone, headphones, and a mini roll on perfume. I take another deep breath as i sling it over one shoulder, and step out of my room. I hear an eruption of laughter coming from one of boys' bedrooms. Intrigued, I step closer to the door, and lean my ear against the wood of the door.

Click.

I look down suddenly, to see the door handle turning, and before I have a chance to step away, it opens. I fall through the door, and onto whoever opened it. Fucking fantastic. I hear another spurt of laughs come from behind me, and underneath me. I look from side to side, looking for something that i could lean on to get up. I decide on the wooden dresser to my left. I reach and grab onto the top, and haul myself up and off of the poor sod i fell on. He rolls away, and leaps up. Its Luke. I turn around to see him grinning at me.

'Snooping are we?' He says with a big toothy grin, ending with a light-hearted chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

'Sorry! I heard laughing and I..' I begin, unsure of my excuse just yet. 'I wanted to know what was so funny...' I say. Well done, just make the situation even better, Daisy. 'Sorry!' I squeal, smiling to get over the awkwardness.

'Well, we were actually laughing at something that Ash said...' Michael says with a smirk, raising an eyebrow towards Ashton. I stare at him in surprise, waiting for him to explain, but he buries his head into his hands and goes bright red. What the hell did he say?

'Well basically, Ash said-' Calum gets cut off by Ashtons arm tensing around his neck. 'He said....' he struggles under Ashton's strength. 'He said that you're cute!' He says with a sigh of relief, as he is set free, and collapses back down to the carpet. Ashton looks up at me, and smiles awkwardly. He mouths 'sorry..' then an awkward face.

WHAT

I just smile back and brush it off as if it was nothing. 'Well, thanks. Thats sweet of you.' I say, making my way out to go the room, trying my best at the sassy walk. 'I guess' I add over my shoulder, then close the door behind me. I hear a wave of 'whoop's and 'ooohhhh's from the other side.

'Thanks guys, now you made me look like a freak in front of her!' Ashton whines, I listen in for more.

'Now she'll never like me back. Cheers.' OMG.

I work out the age gap in my head. 6 years. Hmm bit dodge at my age. Oh well, at least I know he thinks I'm cute. Ha, Ashton Irwin thinks I'm cute!! Life goals=complete. I jog swiftly down the stairs, concious that i dont want to repeat the recent incident with the door. I meet Sarah by the door, but she doesn't look ready.

'Arnt you coming with us?' I ask her as i reach the bottom.

'Im afraid I cant, I have too much work to do regarding the upcoming tour, runs out a few of the venues dont have the right lighting set up.' She sighs, pretending to slit her throat with her thumb. 'But, I can have the guy's security tail you, so you will be safe aha!' I smile back at her, finding the idea of personal security rather exciting! She waves as she scuttles back down the corridor. I pull out my phone to drop a quick text to my mum.

To Mum:

Morning! Sarah let me sleep here, so I didn't go to the hotel, but all is well. About to go into Birmingham for some shopping.. Hope all is well at home!

Miss you xxx

I press the send button. BEEP. The abrupt sound from outside jumps me and causes a loud gasp to escape my lips. I look out of the glass panel by the door, and see a black car, similar to the one that brought me here.