Capeche?

'Right... well, I think it went well. The fans seem to be supportive, and honestly, i think they are really excited to see a girl in the band.' Dave sounded received as he spoke to us all after the lifestream. 'Hey, I mean she might even bring boys into the fanbase' He laughed, smiling at me with an uncomfortable wink.

'No. Nope. Not going to happen.' Michael hugged me protectively. 'No boy will ever go near her ever. Apart from us four. Everybody else can fuck off.'

I laughed, slightly suffocating under his strong embrace. The other boys nodded, Ashton making his opinion particularly clear.

Aw, they are so sweet!

I pulled back from the hug, suddenly meeting the boys' stare.

'We're not joking, Daisy. Nobody fucking touches you okay? If they do i'll make sure they never see the light of day agin. Capeche?' Calum's eyes bored deep into my soul, i nodded slowly.

Well, its nice to know they care so much. Right?

A/N

Hey guys!

So sorry for not updating in a while, I've been finding it hard trying to figure out how i want the story to go/end.

But thank you so much for 550+ reads, it means a lot!

Please comment with any thoughts on characters etc.. it really helps!

Love you xx