Back.

The train ride home was tough.

Every time I went on my phone, I saw the group photo of us all as my lock screen. It was This morning, all of us around the breakfast table, stuffing our faces with pancakes. Sarah offered to take it, finding the whole situation 'Too cute of a moment not to document'. It has me and and Michael in the foreground grinning holding up an ironic thumbs up. Calum behind me puffed out his cheeks, his chipmunk head poking out by my back, making it look like his head is growing out of my shoulder. Ashton and Luke stand up at the back, clinking their mugs and pulling a 'posh face' with there lips in a pout. I cant help but laugh at it every time. I went through my camera roll, while listening to the 'Complete 5SOS' playlist on spotify, which completely drained my 3G, but oh well. I watched back every video message that they left when they spammed my phone. I even saw a secret video of me and Luke singing in the shop that Calum must have taken before he started playing himself. God. This weekend seemed to had lasted a life time, but now its over.

Mum met me on the platform, embracing me and peppering tiny kisses all over my face as she cupped my cheeks. I told her everything on the car raid home. Playing the set list, showing them Vapor (although i didn't tell her the title, she would ground me f she knew!) the pancakes and of course the crowd incident. But, I did leave out my new song. I knew she would inquire about it, so I just failed to mention it so we could skip the awkward questions.

Now, Im sitting in my room on my bed. My fairy lights illuminate the walls, making them glimmer green, pink and blue. My record player is spinning, its playing 'Ghost Town' by The Specials. I guess i dont help myself when I'm sad. I look over to my school bag in the corner, which had dried out since Friday thank god. My mind turns black when I think about the lessons that i have tomorrow. Chemistry, German, P.E, English, Maths, History. Sucks.

Athough my mind is dark, the only faint light is that I have History tomorrow. My only lesson with Marcus. I remember the text from him that i got yesterday on the train. I think about sending another. Maybe about homework? No, thats stupid, he would know that i would have done it already. Maybe i should ask him about his weekend? No, that would sound desperate. I decide against it, thinking that it would be weird to text him at 01:24 am anyway.

Well, I guess i will see him tomorrow anyways. I go to grab my lip balm from my rucksack dumped on the floor, but as my hand enters, I feel a rustle of paper. Confused, I take it out. Its a note.

'We notice you.'