Suffocating.

A few hours pass on the bus, the same steady beat of the tires on the road lull me to sleep. The pull out bed in the back prison is surprisingly comfy, and i fell asleep quickly. Suddenly, the rhythmic beat of the road stops, and the bus pulls to a halt.

Groggily, I stir from my slumber, my clothes all creased with sleep. I lean up slowly, and i open my mouth to shout out to Gus. But, I stop when I hear footsteps thud down the corridor toward the mirrored door separating me from the rest of the bus.

Oh fuck.

'DAISY' The four boys crash into the small room, jumping onto the bed, making me bounce up and down on the mattress. Eruptions of laughter echo off of the walls as all the boys enclose around me in a half pile up, half group hug on the bed. 'Hey guys!' I manage to squeeze out under the weight of Calum. They all clamber off, deciding to sit more civilised on the bed and the floor. I cross my legs, sitting next to Michael on the bed, and the others curl up on the carpet.

'So, how have you been? We've been so excited to get this tour started, its going to be the best one yet i swear.' Luke says, fixing his hair before placing his cap on backwards, I love him in that hat.

'Yeah i've been great, a little nervous, but mostly excited! I still cant believe this is happening to me..' I admit, blushing slightly. I earn a shoulder nudge from Michael. They all smile at me, like they have all genuinely been looking forward to seeing me again. The sensation is heavenly.

'Well we want you to see yourself as a member of the band now Diz, you're not just a fan. You're one of us.' Calum says, getting nods from the rest of the guys. I feel like crying, did he really just say that? All of the homesickness, the anxiety, the unsettled nerves, they have all been soothed. His words are what I needed, he just helped me right then. Maybe I cant admit it to myself just yet, but having somebody else say it is as close as i need at the moment.

'And look, we know that you're still only 16, and if you need any time alone, just ask. Obviously, we are all going to best friends by the end of this, i can feel it. You can always count on us Diz, we are your new big brothers, every one of us. Ever feel sad, lonely, angry, happy, you tell us. We are here to look after you and rock out. You know that right?' Ashton says, his curls dangling infront of his eyes.

I feel the tears start to brim at my eyes, and my heart bursts with happiness. I let out a strange mixture of laughs, tears, and a cry of happiness. They guys laugh, before enveloping me once again in a huge 5sos sandwich. This is the start of a whole new beginning. I can feel it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Right, so first we drive to Edinburgh. We'll get there around lunchtime tomorrow, and we have a rehearsal space booked for you until 9pm. After that, we'll go to Edinburgh Airport, and get the plane to New York. You have 2 shows there, the 14th and 15th. I'll take you through the next few months here,' Dave hands us all a sheet with hundreds of cities names and dates all over. This is the next 6 months on paper. We all sit on the long sofas by the front of the bus, Gus driving. Dave is our tour manager, and he is outlining the tour for us. Its so scary. Ashton slurps on a mug of green tea next to me, Michael and Calum blow on their super noodles, and Luke settles for a beer. Its 9pm, and we've been driving forever. We have yet to have reached Edinburgh, but apparently we're in Scotland. Im beginning to understand what Luke said 2 weeks ago, you begin to lose track of where you are. He was so right.

Dave wraps up our talk, and we disperse throughout the bus. Dave goes to the small table to discuss important stuff with Sarah, and each of us go to our beds. I pass through the bunks in silence, unsure of how i feel. The guys jump into their large shelf-like boudoirs and plug themselves into whatever electricals they brought with them. As i pass, I feel a hand reach out to me.