'Lets see what happens I guess'

Pause.

'Sorry, what did you say?' I stare at them blank, my eyes fluttering between all of their faces.

'We would like you to write songs with us, Daisy' Luke says, gesturing the others. 'We all think you're really talented, and we would love to work with you.'

'You would be credited, of course, if we decide to use anything. With your permission.' Calum adds.

'Ever since the concert a few months back, we have been wanting to meet up with you and see what you're capable of. And, to be honest, you have surpassed all of our expectations.' Ashton looks so sincere as he says this.

'And by hearing your song, I think that it just confirms that we're in love with you basically,' Michael says matter-of-factly, then quickly corrects himself when he realises how weird that sounded. 'I mean, like, uh, we're in love with your talent..' His voice goes up at the end, and he pulls an awkward face. We all laugh, well, I nervously giggle, wanting them to go on talking.

'Well, what'd ya say, Diz? Do you want to be apart of the official 5sos fam?' Calum says hopefully, smiling so his chubby cheeks nearly cover up his eyes.

'Umm, ' I begin, not really knowing how to respond to such a request. 'sure i guess!'

Words could not describe the ecstatic feeling within me at this moment. Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton all erupted with joy, jumping up from the sofa and fist pumping the air. I sit back and laugh quietly.

Wow, i guess this is happening.

Sarah rushes in, her blue bob bouncing up and down with every step. 'What the hell is going on?!' She looks worried, scared almost.

'We are going to write legendary music with little Miss Daisy over here..' Michael says, mimicking straightening a tie while walking over to me, and puts his arm around my shoulder.

They others stop jumping, and slowly step off of the sofa as if being told off by a teacher at school, trying to hold in their smiles.

Sarah smiles, as if she knew all along.

'I was wondering when you were going to ask her.' She smirks, then turns on her heel, and waltzes back to the table.

'Well, I guess we should start right now..' I say, smiling through my words.

They guys start wooping and we all rush back down to the den, eager to get started.

We sit around in a circle on the floor, amongst the instruments still set up from earlier. I awkwardly kneel, not wanting to flash the guys my star wars knickers during our first ever writing session.

God that would be bad.

I grab the note book out from my bag that i dumped at the bottom of the stairs, and start to flip through the pages. I find the page entitled 'Vapor', and lay it in the middle of the circle. The guys lean in, reading through the music to get a better feel for it.

'Okay, lets just see what happens i guess' Michael says, positioning his own guitar on his lap. Luke and Calum also have theirs to hand, ready to improvise and collaborate.

I start to play it again, going slightly slower for the others. Luke starts to sing the words i had written on the pages, and Michael harmonises with him. I stay quiet.They sing it so wonderfully, better that i had even imagined. Calum comes in with a simple bass line, accompanying our guitars perfectly, gradually increasing the difficulty in his riff. Ashton runs to the corner, distracting me slightly. He comes back holding his Cajon in one hand. He swings it underneath him, and sits on it. He starts to add a beat, his head bopping along. He plays with his whole body, throwing himself into every hit and displaying his talent with ease. Eventually, we have all found our patterns. It sounds awesome. Luke, Calum and Michael share out the lyrics and Ashton occasionally sings as well. I just smile. This is how i envisioned the song when i first wrote it. To be played by a whole band, adding layers upon layers of music, adding texture and tonality to the song, bringing it to life.