'No, not goodbye'

'Come on, you have to go now.' Marcus says, pressing his forehead against mine still, recovered from his tears. I nod, and break into a smile when he pulls a face.

'This is it I guess. This is goodbye.' I whisper to him, the sad fate dawning upon me. 'I dont want to leave you here, I cant go off on this adventure without you. I cant just leave you behind.' I tear up again, biting my lip to keep them back as best i can.

Marcus takes hold of my shoulders, slightly shaking me. 'No Daisy. This is your dream! I cant hold you back from that, you need to do this. Im not worth it, Diz.' He says sternly, trying to imprint his words onto me. I disagree, he should come with me. Why cant I live my dream with him?

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turn to see Gus. 'Daisy, its time to go now.' He says sympathetically. I nod and turn back to Marcus. His hands stay locked onto me as i hug him one last time, breathing in every inch of him. I lean back, take a deep breath.

'Goodbye then' I say, trying my best to smile.

'No, not goodbye. See you later.' He replies placing a quick kiss on my lips. I beam back, and turn. I slowly step up onto the bus. I nod to Gus to shut the doors and he does so. I enter the main body of the bus, and i see 2 small sofas stretch down the sides, then a small door which i presume is the toilet. Then a corridor further down has the bunks in, and then the living room at the back. Or the 'back prison' as Michael likes to call it. Im alone apart from Gus, we have to pick the boys up from their Birmingham house, meaning a 6 hour drive alone for me. I dont mind, I guess it gives me time to settle in before the mayhem ensues. I walk down and take a seat on one of the sofas, placing my rucksack on the floor and my guitar next to me.

I gaze out of the window into the car park, waiting for the bus to start into action, but i waving hand distracts me. I walk over to the window, and see Marcus standing there with my mum by our car. They both wave me off as we start to drive away. I press my hands up against the glass crying again. God I'm gonna miss them so much!

The bus is now about to leave the confines of the car park, and i run to the back of the bus to keep my gaze on Marcus. I jump at the high window, and see him running after the bus. He stops when he reaches the road, and he finds my eyes.

With a finger, he points to his eye, then his chest, then to me.

I. Love. You.

My heart thumps in my chest at his romantic gesture as i slide down the fabricated wall down onto the leather sofa. I sit there, my hand on my heart, and I think.

What is going to happen to him? Before us, he was bound to self-destruct, and i can only imagine what he will do without me there to stop him. I just have to trust him I guess.