A Few Seconds of Something

Sunday 14th of September 2016

'Daisy,' My mum whispers softly, slowly opening the door. 'Daisy,I have a letter for you..' She slowly steps into my bedroom, the sun light streaming into my pitch black bedroom through the open doorway.

Ugh. She knows that i don't wake up before midday on a Sunday. UGHHH!

'I'll open it later Mum, go away.' I say into my pillow, squirming around underneath my warm duvet and hundreds of blankets.

'I think its important, Daisy. I think it might have something to do with that band you like, the uh, few seconds of something?'

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. SHE MEANS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. THE WHOLE REASON OF MY CURRENT EXISTENCE.

'WHAT?' I shout, sitting up in my bed, mascara smudged all around my eyes and my hair in a state.

She shrugs, and tosses the letter onto my bed and close the door.

I squeal with excitement, butterflies having a rave in my stomach. They wrote to me AGAIN?!

I scramble to switch on the lamp on my bedside table, and rip reopen the letter.

'Dear Daisy,

On behalf of the members of 5 Seconds of Summer, we invite you to another exclusive meeting with the band and their team. This is a private event, and it is of the utmost importance that you are able to attend. We ask you to bring along your parent/guardian as they are needed in order to complete the proposed process.

The meeting will take place on the 15th of September, at the Garden Hotel. There will be a member of our team waiting in the foyer to escort you to the meeting room.

We sincerely hope that you are able to join us, but we do ask that you keep this meeting confidential, and that only you and your parent/guardian know.

We hope to see you soon.

Best wishes,

5 Seconds of Summer.'

OKAY WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.

I put the letter closer to my face, reading it over and over, this cant be happening.

'MUM!' I shout, she burst into the room.

'What on earth is going on? Are you okay?' She spurts out, out of breath from running up the stairs to my aid.

I shove the letter into her hands, jumping out of bed. I let her read it, and her eyes meet mine. We share the same euphoric expression, and jump up and down together squealing like little girls in primary school.

'Thats tomorrow!' I realise, noticing the date printed onto the page.

'What about school?' Mum says, her forehead wrinkling up into a face of worry.

'School? Ha, I'm not missing this for the world!' I say, shaking the letter in my hand.

She hugs me, and says that she is so proud and happy for me.

Wow. I guess this is happening?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I had to so I could get the story moving!

I have some great things planned for Daisy, all will be revealed in the next few chapters!

Please keep voting and commenting, it really means the world.

Love yaz xxx