Chapter 1

SCOTT'S P.O.V.

It's been 5 months since Matt and Kirstie broke up, and it has been since High School since I loved her. Now that they broke up, I'm always with Kirstie to love her and to comfort her and everything. It's the controlling myself to not kiss that's really hard to do. Every day, she goes to my house and cry to me like my own girlfriend.

KIRSTIE'S P.O.V.

I knew it. I would never work. He was just a cover up for everything. It's my entire fault. He knew he was just a cover up, a cover up for Scott. Ever since I met him, I knew there was something about him that I will love. Matt worked as a cover up but when I knew he had another girl, I never really thought that would care.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

"How could you do this to me Matt?" I cried

"Whua? I was a cover right? You never really like me right? You love Scott and I knew it from the beginning Kirst!" Matt yelled at me

"You can't do this to me! I can't let Scott know!"

"Can you even hear yourself speaking? You just care about yourself!"

"Please Matt! Don't do this!"

"Sorry Kirst, it's over." With that, he stormed out of the apartment. I was left crying on the floor.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

SCOTT'S P.O.V.

Today, as always, Kirst went to my house. But she said something that changed everything.

"Scott! I really can't take this anymore! I just can't Scott!"She barged into my door, crying.

" Shhhh, it's you okay, I got you Kirst!" I replied hugging her and rubbing her back.

"NO! You just don't understand!" she hugged me tighter.

"Understand what?"

"Everything!" She removed her hug and transferred to the sofa and stopped crying.

"okay, explain everything I don't know" I said smiling

"Matt was just a cover up." she answered me emotionless

"A cover up for everything."

"A cover up for you." she stopped there

"For me? Kirst? I don't get you" I was really confused

"I knew it, I knew you wouldn't notice." She said smiling.

" Wouldn't notice what? Kirst, I am really confused."

"That I-I-I-I-I really- really l-l-l-l-l-l-ll-loved." She let out a big sigh before finishing the sentence. "Love you."

My heart really stopped and I was really shocked but it didn't show.

"You love me? Kirstie you're just sayin' that cause you and Ma-"

"See?! I knew you would not understand! I loved you since then and I mean it Scott! You'll just never understand!" she said screaming and crying while working her way out the door.

Before she could ever go pass the couch, I grabbed her arm,

" Look, Kirst, I don't care if you love me or you don't but I LOVE YOU, Kirst, I love you Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, and I always have, always will, and I vow to protect you from everything"

"Scott---" She said. She kissed me and I did too and then she asked

"So, is it, you know... Official?

"You and I girl, you and me both..." then we hugged each other.

She spent the night at my house, good thing that she has clothes in my house. Damn! She's always looks pretty even when she's sleeping, she's like a fallen angel.

########################################################################

A/N:

Okay, so how'd like it? please vote and comment! thanks!