Confession♡

Ken's p.o.v

i just want her to be mine i want her to be my girl..i walked away then i heard her screams

bails:ken!wait!

i snob her and continue walking

bails:ken!!*runs towards to ken and grab ken's arm*what's happening to you?*shout*
me:*shout*WHAT?
bails:*shock*
me:are you asking me what's happening?can't you see bailey?I LIKE YOU.i like you so much like i can't hide it anymore.
bails:*shocks*
me:i like you a hundred times.if your around im getting paranoid i don't know what to do but i know i love you.

bailey's p.o.v

when ken says those words i'm so in shock i don't know what to do my heart beat fast.i don't know what would i say.

Ken:bailey?can you be my----

before ken complete his sentence i ran away i don't want to hear what he want to say.i heard him call my name but i don't want to talked to him i need to be alone where should i go?i ran fast as i can then i reach my favorite place.The place where the sun i see i sat at the grass and watch the sunset..cryin.i place my head on the top of my knees i don't want to feel this anymore i don't want to feel this pain again.it's flashingback on my mind.when my bestfriend left me..promising that he will come back ,i've waited so long but no one came.it' s hurting me....so much.

Ken's p.o.v

bailey ran away when i says those words i've tried to call her name a lot of times but she didn't mind.I follow her but she ran faster she got lost on my eyes i asked the girl that she ran after.

uhm excuse me,have you seen this girl?
rg(randomgirl):oh yes she's sitting beside the river near at the park.
o really?thank you so much
rg:no problem

then i ran to the river.i saw a girl sitting on the grass resting her head on the top of her knees i walk towards to her and guess what?yea it's bailey when im near to her i heard her sobs.i sat myself beside her.

*sit*uhm bailey?im sorry i didn't mean i---.
bails:no it's okay i just want to be--
no.i really sorry i spill does word cause like i can't hide it anymore i'm very sorry.
bails:yea i understand.

*a minute of silence*

bailey stand and says

bailey's p.o.v

i don't want to be with ken anymore i need some space i need to do something.

me:ken?do you love me right?
ken:yes i do.why?
me:if you love someone you will do anything just her/him happy right?
ken:yes.wait why are you saying does wor---
me:if you love me.please stay away from me i don't want to hurt you.
ken:if you loved me too.you will not hurt me.bailey answer me straight.Do you love me?

i keep myself silent and i can see to ken's face that he is waiting for my answer.i know i loved him too but this is not the right time to say this.i need to hurt him this is the best way to be seperate with him

me:im sorry ken but...i don't love you.

then i walked away i left ken crying.i feel im so bad right now but i need to do this.im sorry ken

ken's p.o.v

bailey left me crying..i feel again the pain that i don't want to feel anymore.i promise i will not cry again cause from now on i won't let myself cry i promise.

--------------------------------------
High guys:)haha this chapter is.........hamayzing.haha comment what you want.free to like and comment.i will update my next chapt on february 27,2016 i promise.

-author dain♡