Dear Readers:)

hi dear readers:)hope you all guys like my new cover of this book:)and now im gonna make some......5 QUESTIONS for you guys,i just want to know you guys cause i love all of youuuu.lol hahaha and i think im gonna do "WALL OF FAME"here so??hope you all will answer this:))

are you guys ready?(YASSSS!!LOLXDhahaha)let's start.

So here's my first question:)
1)Are you getting mad if someones pinch your cheek?(cause i am when someone pinch my cheeks)

2)what's your favourite color?Dessert?,matt steffanina's choreo?and couple in matt?(my favourite color is the darks such as black and grey sometimes white,i love icecreams♡,i love all of matt's choreo and of course i love all couples in matt including matt and dana and of course BAIKEEEEN♡♥)

3)main moods?(i have five main moods:)i do electric guitar if im bored:),i skate,im joining skate fest at our town,i sing,im recording sometimes:),i cook♡those dishes that i can,and lastly my fav.is dancing♡♥sometimes im attending studio)

4)favourite outfit?(my fav. outfit is my white converse,ragged half-pants and all of my aeropostale and my spongebob shirts)

5)what is your favourite part of this story?(mine is "SCARY POOP" i guess?i love all of my chapter of course:))

So?it's your turn:)))im so excited to read all of your comments:)

okay let's go to the "WALL OF FAME"yey.

♡WALL of FAME♡

i think i will just random this:))so guys here you go:))drum roll please:)

*DRUM ROLLLLSSSSSSS*

beabaltik
sherlieder
Queen_Vanessa1
Meeks_luvs
kauthar_salie
hannaleiidica
Rocella10
raishelja
Marcellia0215
lifebyB
LianBarraca
kennestkyl
hoover_girl13
Ariazy_07
aaliyahpulce1
taria2003
megialika
Magnet031298
Littlemissdiva123
c_ngyn

whoa?you guys are so deym lot....i know some of you didn't mention i promise guys i will mention you in my last wall of fame:)i promise.

So??*sigh*THANK YOUUUUUUUU:*GUYS.one click for votes and be free to comment:)the votes will be really appreciated by me all of you guys are so amazing and i have nothing to say so i just shut up here.lol i love you readersss:*

STAY CRAZYYYYY AS MEEEE:****

byee byeee*wave wave*

-Crazyme.lol i mean.....

-Dain♡♥