A BIG THANK YOU LOVELY READERS

Hi lovely readers:')))I don't know what to say im really speechless.Uhm how will i start this?

when this story start you guys start to read it,you guys patiently wait for the updates,always leaving a votes and taking a time to type a comment all of you guys are really awesome every time im reading the comments im really inspire to do a chapter as possible i can,im really lighten im so happy that all of you are patiently waiting.I know i have the BORING ENDING.no i mean it's not my ending cause as i said i will make a SEQUEL for all of you:**im sorry if some of you got disappoint im sorry:'(But i try..i try my best.

All of you is part of my story,all of you is part of my journey doing this story and im so thankful that this story got that votes and wonderful comments it's so amazing,you guys are the best readers ever and im also thankful to have you all.I hope you guys still read my incoming book two i will never disappoint you.I will do my best,i will try my best:').

So as i promise before i'll list down the readers i have in this journey,the readers that always voting.i will just random it all

WALL OF FAME♡

alessi_fajardo777
Magnet031298
Marcellia0215
Meeks_luvs
megialika
Queen_Vanessa1
raishelja
Rocella10
sherlieder
ssshhh001
SyaikhaRaudah
Littlemissdiva123
LianBarraca
kitten_lover_12
kennestkyl
JanineJJ14
hoover_girl13
hannaleiidica
CHESKAESTRADA_
catherineabenoja27
c_ngyn
beabaltik
bbybarbie123
baikenfan_1182
ashcactuss
Ariazy_07
ArianneSimpson
apsari_kirana

So?thank you very much thank you verrrrrrrrry much.And To all readers that i didn't mention thank youuuu so much i really appreciate it all:**thank you.Ily xx:*

i'll post here the teaser of my book two:)so stay tuned.votes and comment below ask me questions or gave suggestion for my book two.hope you guys enjoy this book.It really means the world to me.Thank you soooooo much:***

oh have some questions here:)

what chapter makes you cry?

what chapter makes you laugh or smile?

what chapter made you blush or feel something you can't explain?

chapter made you mad?(huhu im sorry if i did that.xDhaha)

#??

help me to fill what's the best hashtag for my book:)

thank you xx:**

From:author dain:)