Hold on

Everybody is waiting Then mr.and mrs.Sok arrived.

Mrs.sok:*crying*where's my daughter i want to see my daughter.

Dana blocked and hug mrs.sok.

mrs.Sok:i want to see my daughter.

Matt:we're waiting for the result.

Ken is sitting on the floor resting his head on her hand.Then matt walk towards to him and sat beside ken.

matt:hey buddy?
k:*look at matt*hey.*sad voice*
matt:be strong if she's here she don't want to see you sad.*tap ken shoulder*you're the strongest person i've ever met ken.Be Brave for bailey she needs you.
k:*cries*i don't know what can i do for her?what can i help?Nothing.
matt:no.ken you can help her just be strong for her be brave show them show everyone that you're always at her side.

Ken saw the doctor out.He stood up and ran to the doctor.

k:how is she?
doctor:She's in a serious condition her head is damage her condition is not familiar and second thing she's comatose only the strongest person can survive but don't worry i check her she's strong,she's fighting tge problem is,if she didn't wake up in 1 week.

The doctor pause and everybody's waiting what would be his next words.

"Im sorry"the doctor continue and everyone gasp."You all could visit her she's inside.excuse me"then the doctor leaves.

Mr.and Mrs.Sok go inside next is Matt,Dana,Sean,Boogie and Tati.Mr.Sok tap ken's shoulder.

mr.sok:we're need to go home we will get some clothes.take care of her.
k:i will.

then mr. and mrs. sok leave the hospital and go home.Sean,tati and boogie catch by thier parents ken call his mom and dad he say all that happen and they will go at the hospital in the morning.Dana and Matt came out of bailey's room and offer ken to go in.Ken go inside.

Ken sat beside bailey and hold her hand.

K:bailey?if you hear me.please wake up*cry*everyones waiting to you.*sobs*im waiting please fight for me please be strong everybody want to see your smile*cries*everyones wanting to see again that beautiful eyes.Please Hold On.*kiss bailey's hand and cry on it*

but no bailey answered,he only heard the hospital machine ticking .

matt:*tap ken's shoulder*we need to go.
k:*nods*
matt:*tap again then leaves*

Ken left on the hospital beside bailey.And fall asleep.

-------------------------------
a short chapt:)comment down and vote.Love y'll

-Dain♡