2nd☆WALL of FAME☆

Hi lovely readers:')first of all i want to say thank you for inspiring me to do more chapters and thank you for reaching this story in almost 3k+ read you guys are absoloutely amazing and second thing is nothing:'Di just want to say that i love all of you hahaha stop this drama.lels hahaha.Anyways they here goooooo...The top 13 wall of famer..

Drum rolll pleassssee

*DRUM ROLLS*

hannaleiidica
aaliyahpulce1
apsari_kirana
Ariazy_07
M4girl93
megialika
Meeks_luvs
alessi_fajardo777
GinaCrame

Then this Amazing Gurlsss you guys get the first placeeee

sherlieder
Queen_Vanessa1
bbybarbie123

and thissss.

kauthar_salie

You guys are deserve to get that place all of you guys are freakily killing me looooll.hahahaha and then duh reaching a 300+ votes is goal tho it's goal for me i didn't expect that my first story will getting that votes and reads and all of your comments are special to me cause they pushing me..yea pushing me to do more.hahaha i love you all guys it's really overwhelming and everytime i woke up even if im sooo much sleepy im forcing my eyes to open just to check if i have notifs yea im wattpad adict lol.hahaha don't laugh at me guys tell me you guys too.hahaha okay that's all.haha i love youuu guyssssss.

till the next wall of fame guys.write you theree.lel it's complicated if i say see you there.hahahaokay okay stop i'll stop here.byee

Write your reaction guys at the comment board:***and votes please thank youuuu.

♡Daineyyy.