Stay away

(a/n it's monday morning and ken is in his bad mood cause his favorite headphone is broke and it was signed by his favorite singer so he ignored everyone that he passed by)

ken's p.o.v

WTHECK???ugh my headphone broke
F*CKKKK.

Suddenly bailey see ken and greet him.

goodmorning ken*smiles*

ken ignored her and continue walking and his phone fall at the ground.

ken:*grins*fuck.*whispered*

bailey help ken to fix his phone but ken denied.

bailey:let me help you.
ken:i can.
bailey:just let me...
ken:can you please stop talking*shout*just shut your f*cking mouth

tears forming into bailey's eyes,she never heard those words says straight right to her,her tears is ready to fell out of her sparkling beautiful eyes until ken speaks.

ken:let me fix this f*cking phone.okay?

bailey run the way to thier school,crying.She arrived the school and ran to thier room,it's little foggy and it's early and she's the only person that stayin on thier room.She sit at her chair and rest her head on the desk.She keeping,forcing and trying herself not to cry,to hold her tears but some desperate tears is falling down on her cheeks.
The school is quiet you will only hear bailey's sniffs and sobs but suddenly bailey hear someone playing guitar near at thier room she stand up and find where the sound is she realize that the band room is not that far from thier room maybe someone is practicing but she keep herself finding where the sound is.mShe stopped infront of the one classroom and he heard that the sound of the guitar is from there she slowly open the door and see a boy the boy is looking at the guitar.Bailey knows the song so she sing with the boy.

"I'm only one call away,i'll be there to save the day"

they sing until the end.The boy didn't look at bailey so bailey speak

Nice,good at playing guitar huh?

but the boy didn't respond he only look up and bailey see who it is.

SEAN?
sean:*low voice*hi bails*looked down*
Why are you looked so sad?
sean:-silent-

They not even talked they just sit in the chairs and when they realize that some student is walking down the corridor they decided to go to thier room.While they walking sean speak

sean:bails?
yea?
sean:i have something to say.
what is it?
sean:promise me you will keep this okay?
I promise.*raise her left palm*
sean:okay.I have a crush and i'm scared to say my feelings towards her im frightened maybe that if i told her our friendship will be gone and she will never come near me.what would i do?
bails:WHAT??you're frightened.Say it to her,grab the chance.What if you didn't tell her and she had a feeling towards on you.Say it to her let you're heart beat as same as her.Grab that opportunity to be with her.Tell her.
Sean:*smiles*i'll try.
bails:that's my bestfriend.

So they arrived at thier room.guys,just let's keep

*bell rings**Class Dismiss*

So bailey ignored ken all the day and decided to go to the millenium by herself.They practice the "My way" and bailey decided to go.She said matt that she will go home she walk to sean.

bails:im going home.
sean:wait!are you free tomorrow night?
bails:no i guess?
sean:okay i'll just say it tomorrow.

bailey hug sean.Ken have no permission to stop them he just watch and they make his heart broke in to pieces.He looked away.

{let's skip}

So they went home and let themselves fall into the deep sleep.

---------------------------------
Hi readers:)another chapt.1k+reads this is so amazing.You all guys mean to me.love y'all:***sorry for all many typo's

-Dain♡