He's part of MY LIFE

Sean's p.o.v

Bailey still asleep on my shoulder and i feel it is getting numb i don't wanna move i don't want to wake her up i know she's tired.So i will stay in this position until she woke up,right.btw the movie is now at the last part i guess?it will end anytime so i just watch the movie.

Bailey p.o.v

i woke up because of that loud sound effects of the movie i moved and saw sean looking at me wearing a smile and showing his little dimples.

S:how's your sleep?
B:it's pretty good thank you

i said while tapping his shoulder that i used.

S:*laugh with no sound*haha you wake up in a right time.

He said while looking on the big screen.O?it's already finished?

B:whoa?it's already finish?i missed it.
S:hahaha.come on

we walk down and go out.

B:we waste money..o I waste your money.

i said while were walking.it's already dark btw.

S:i'll walk you home.

he said and we start walking.

(skip their walk home)

they are now @bailey's front door.

B:uhm so??thank you?
S:hahaha no problem hahaha.
B:you need to go home before your mom get angry and say...
B&S:"Sean Charles Lew why are you late?"
B&S:*look to each other and laugh*
S:you really know mom.
B:yea.hahaha so bye?
S:bye*smiles*

i gave sean a second hug and gave my goodnight.He get a taxi cause it's pretty late then the taxi's engine start.i waved at him,then the taxi got away and...

Him:BAILEY!!!

ken's p.o.v

Im sitting on our front stairs and saw...sean with BAILEY?i stare at them secretly and saw them hugging each other i stand and ready to walk but when i step my right leg i realize that.

i whisper"she's mad at me"

i walk back and sit and watch them.i feel something different on my heart like they are slowly breaking into pieces i feel a tear a desperate tear come out on my eyes and fall down on my fist.

"i have nothing now,sean is right i lose her and that's the worst decision i made"

then the taxi that sean's take the way infront of our house.

i quickly look back to bailey and saw her walking through their front door.

"BAILEY!!"i shout and ran towards to her.she look at me and her smile fades away her face turn like into dark full of madness and sadness.

She walk fast and i grab her arm and she pull it back.

"Don't touch me"she said facing me now and she's already crying"what do you want?"

"Bailey,im sorry it's al..."she cut me

"You're goin to lie again?and what?im goin to accept it?huh?"she said wiping her tears

"i know you will not accept my sorry but pl.."i said and she cut me again

"good point ken"she said while pointing on me"cause i will never accept your sorry,you can go now"she said while crying."i think we should stop this game,ken?i'm hurting don't you see?now your free."she pause"cause were over"she said continuing her sentence.her last words made my tears fall damn harder.then she left me and enter at their house.

"You deserve this kenneth,you're wasted"(a/n no ken you didn't deserve this i will talk to bailey.i promise.)

i whisper to myself and walkback to my house.

Bailey's p.o.v

after i said that i enter our front door and i saw mom and dad on the couch as long as mom saw me with my red eyes she quickly walk to me.

"Mom?"i said while sniffing and mom quickly hug me and comb my hair using her fingers.i feel dad walk on us and hug me and mom.I smile in the middle of the hug knowing that there's people treating me like a gem.i hug them tightly and.

"He's a big part of my life mom,is there anything wrong with me?where did i failed?"i said crying calmly.

"Your perfect honey,there's nothing wrong with you"mom says.

--------------------------------
Hi gals:)here's the update hope you all guys like it.continue voting and leaving some comments.mwaps:***

for baiken readers:
Hi guys don't worry about kenneth and bailey here at my story they just need some space.Bailey will stay single in the next chapters and..just stay tuned:)don't worry guys:*i love you all:***

-Dain♡♥