Another day

Bailey's p.o.v

I got out of the bed first and they are still sleeping i got down and saw mom on the kitchen and dad is on his phone.I greeted them a goodmorning and they did too.

"So how's your sleep?"mom ask.

"Great"i answer and sat at the kitchen counter.Then dad tap my shoulder and talk.

"The book is now settled"he said and smiles"we are leaving tomorrow"dad said.

Mom look at me and gave me a smile i smile back too.

"Mom?kaycee and Tati are coming with us"i said.

"o?really that's great"mom said.

"okay i'll call our company there"dad said.

"i'll go upstairs mom.i'll pack my things"i said and smiles.

Then i walk upstairs to my room and open it i saw the two of them sitting on my bed.

"Goodmorning"i greet to them and they smile.

They get their bags and got their toothbrush and go to my bathroom and do thier routines while me is busy packing my clothes then a few minutes later they finish doing their routines and walk towards to me.

"So Packing your stuffs huh?"kaycee said while wiping her wet face.

"obviously?"i said then laugh.

"whoa?you just sleep and then you look back to normal"tati said and sat beside me.

"Like really?im normal."i laugh and they laugh too.

"Guys,im starving"kaycee said and pout.

"Starbucks?"tati ask and look at me and kaycee.

"Starbucks"we all said.

"come on"i said and stood up.

They both look at me with there "What?"look.

"What?*raised eyebrows*come on"i said and walk towards my door.

"We're in pajamas"kaycee said.

i look back to her and said"Like it's just few blocks away,we can walk it like 10 min."

"Yea bailey's right,we can walk it with our pajamas"tati said and walk towards to me.

"Okay come on"kaycee said and shout"Starbucks here we come"

Then we all burst into laugh and ran down.

"Mom we will just go in the starbucks"I said while smiling.

"With your pajamas huh?"she said and look at us.

"Nobody cares"i said and wink to mom.

She laugh and said"go".

"okay"then we all go out and i saw him sitting under the tree with the boys.

Josh and gabe notice us so gabe whistle and tati and kaycee look to thier place and smiles when kaycee notice ken her face turns into red like anytime she's going to explode because of what ken do to me,She's going to walk towards to the boys but i grab her hand.

"What are you doing?"kaycee ask.

"No"i said.

"What?after that all?"kaycee said.

"i don't want them to know."i said.

"well i want to say it to them"kaycee said.

"HEY BOYS ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT MEMBER HUR---"I covered kaycee's mouth cause she start screaming to the boys.

"Hey kay stop it"tati said while holding kaycee's hand pointing to them.

The boys look to us specially gabe,will & josh they gave us a wierd look.Tati and I pull kaycee's hand and Tati gave the boys a awkward smile and we walk away.We enter the starbucks,the costumers is all teens like us,everybody looking at us until.

"WHAT?"kaycee shout.

then everybody got back what they doing.hyst kaycee is really mad at ken..The feeling it's the same as me im really mad at kenneth.So Tati decided that she's the one will get our orders me and kaycee look for a seat outside then tati came with our coffee's.We all sip on our coffee and start the convo.

"Why did you do that?"tati ask.

"cause im really mad at him"kaycee said while rolling her eyes.

"But..it's really harsh"tati said.

"he deserve it"kaycee said and sip.

Then suddenly someone stops infront of us and pour a coffee on me.

-------------------------
Here the chapt.enjoy reading:)Votes,comments:')ily xoxo:**

>typo's??serry okay?xx<

-Deyn♡