Say it last"I Love You"

Bailey's p.o.v

"i promise"i said.

then kaycee and tati hug me.

"What's happening to our bailey?you're not that old bailey"tati said.

"yea this bailey is to dramatic not the crazy bailey"kaycee said.

i lose to the hug and ruin their hair and laugh.

"*yawns* hi bailey *open eyes*"aidan said.

"hi aidan"i said and smiles.

he sat up and face me.Tati and Kaycee put their chin on my shoulder.

"Hi aidan"they both greet.

"Hi young ladies*smiles*"aidan said.

"you're so cute"tati says.

"i know"aidan answered.

we laugh and laugh,we changed jokes to each other.until

"Bailey?im hungry"aidan said while holding his tummy.

"o?i'll go to the cafe and buy you some foods okay?"i says and pull out my wallet inside of my bag and stands.

"o?look bailey is ready to be mom"kaycee joke.

"yea.she's practicing"tati said.

then they laugh,i pull aidan up and we walk away to them.

"Aidan?whatever happens don't say to them that me and ken is through,cause i will be the one who will say it to them okay?"i said to aidan.

"*nod*okay"then he run back and smiles to me.i smile back to him and leave.

im walking in the hallway through the cafe shoot guess who i saw Sean im going to approach him but i saw him with his homies including ken.They fight before when me and sean saw ken and soni kissing but they are bestfriends so... i decided to just continue walk because i remember that aidan is starving.I took my line and order a 4 coolers,4 burger and 2 icecream.Then i walk out of the cafeteria and bump with will.

"bailey?"he said.

"oh hi will"i said and act cool.

"WILL !!!!"someone shout will's name i think it's gabe.

"i need to go...bye"i said and run.

"but..hey bailey wait"i hear will shout.

look?i can't...I don't want to see ken everyday of my life.The memories of ours is still playing around my head and it's killin me inside.

Ken's p.o.v

we saw will talking to a girl with her hoodie on.gabe shout will's name then suddenly the girl ran away and we hear will shout.

"but..hey bailey wait"

Bailey?i push josh and gabe beside me and im going to run but sean hold my wrist so i look back to him...he sway his head left and right.

"i need to talk to her"i beg.and i pull my hand and ran.

"Paul!"sean shout.

I ran through the hallway and luckily no ones here and saw her walking slowly with her head down.I walk to her slowly and hold her wrist.She quickly look back and i can't control myself i hug her tight.

"Bailey?please forgive me"i cry to her shoulder and beg."im sorry for what i've done,im sorry..Im really sorry"i continue and hug her really tightly.

Bailey's p.o.v

im walking slowly with my head back down.when someone hold my wrist and when i look back i saw ken crying im going to pull my wrist when he pull me and hug me really tight.I'm going to wrap my arms too i really miss his hug..i really miss this,i want too hug him really tight.i really miss him.I cry and i realize that all i pull back my arms and push him i swipe my tears away and face him.

"im sorry" i said "i gotta go"i said and walk away.

"bailey?i know you can't accept my sorry but please let me show you that i love you"i hear his cry.

the tears fall down on my cheeks.

"it's over*sniffs*im sorry."i pause my voice is shaking."i know...we have lots of memory that we shared...together...we promise... that no...no one can break...us....The sweet words that...we said to each...other.i really love that all...."i cry. "thank you.."i said smiling while the tears are falling and i face him."Thank you so much for that moments ken..thank you for...loving me.but i think...it's over...im sorry"i said and the tears fall down to my cheeks and i look down.

I hear his footsteps coming to me.He hug me and i want to hug him back but my head is keeping me hating that.

"even if im really hurt to say this but..."he pause.
"I want you to be happy,i want you to be free.....I will....let you go"then he lose to the hug."heal that wounds...that i cause..."he pause."just remember,im just here...waiting for you"then his tears fall down and he try to smile.

"this wound..will never be healed,Thank you"i said and walk back.

"Bailey?"he shout."i want to say this last.I Love You"he mouthed me.

i look down and back to him.

"im sorry"then i ran back to our tree.

i can't give it back i can't give that words back to him.Then i reach our place when kaycee and tati saw me crying they quickly  stands up and look at me really worrying.I smile to them with the tears falling down and they really get it they walk to me and hug me.

"It's over....it' over"i whisper

---------------------------------
another update.leave votes and comments huhuhu it made me cry.

-Dain♡