Sick

(back to ken's p.o.v let's replay.haha)

ken's p.o.v

when sean says that bailey is sick.i quickly run to mom and dad and said that i have someone to takecare with, they agree so i quickly run on bailey's house i will knock but i realize that the door is open i enter and see her lying on the couch and no one' there.i run towards to her ..and she's sleeping i touch her forehead and bwoh it's so hot i ran upstairs and look for her another blanket and pillow and run down i covered her body and look for a towel and warm water i placed the towel with warm water on her head.and watch her for awhile.

You'll be fine bailey,you'll be fine.i whisper

Bailey's p.o.v

i fell asleep few minutes later i feel that somebody touch my head but i can't open my eyes,i heard footsteps running downstairs and someone put another blanket,put a pillow on my head and i feel a warm towel on the top of my forehead.I feel that someone watching me while im sleeping.i heard a familiar voice i can't hear those words clear but i try to open my eyes but i can't im having a nightmare

ken?ke..n?
hey..hey wake up.
no...no..please no..
bailey wake up.
ahhhhhhhhhhh.*open eyes*
*hug bailey and comfort*it's okay bailey im here.ken's here.ken says
*look at ken and hug ken*ken please don't go i'm scared.
dont worry im here.i will protect you*hug bailey tight*

ken says those words hugging on me but i can't take this anymore my sight is turning round and round dizzy so i let go ken and lay at the couch i put the blanket back and ken help me.i request to ken

ken?can you get me some water please?
okay just wait for a second.ken replied

then ken runs to the kitchen and go back quickly.after i drink it ken asked me.

ken:where's your mom and dad?
they put on a bussiness trip.
ken:oh.why are you sick?you're sick did your parents know?i will call them to inform.
no.please don't inform them i don't want they to know that i can' handle myself.
ken:okay if you don't want.let me takecare of you*smiles*

ken's p.o.v

bailey fell asleep again and it's already midnight i think she's not comfortable on the couch so i carry her to her room i put the blanket on her body and kiss her forehead,while im on her room i looked around,her room is full of her medals,a cabinet of pictures,a bookshelf but one thing got my attention it's a box,a little box i walked toward to the table where the box is,i'm so curios what's inside so i opened it.It's a box full of a letter i read the one.

Hi my friend,
I don't know if you will read this
someday.I just want you to know that i miss you so much i can't remember your name but it's sounds like "k"i don't.I just want to check you if your okay.that's all bye"K"
love,"B"

A name K.it's just my name starts with letter k.i feel bailey moved so i quickly close the box and never open it.i remember my friend.is Bailey is my long lost friend who get my lollipop when im in gradeschool NO ken just you and bailey are same,just the same.stop thinking about that.

-----------------------------------
comment if this part is kinda boring.like is free.Remember this is NOT REAL just a fanfic.

-Authordain♡