With You

it's thier last day on the hospital and the doctor said that bailey's already fine just don't make some house do,then she still need a 1day bedrest so all of them is ready to go of course bailey.

Ken p.o.v
im still worrying to bailey,i don't know if she had a trauma.

k:babe?are you really okay now?do you need something,just tell me baby girl*kisses forehead*
b:*smile*as long as im WITH YOU im gonna be really fine.

when she says those words i feel butterflies in my stomach is this the feeling if you really love someone?bailey you make me crazyyyyy.

k:*rub hair*ughhhh.
b:are you okay?*stare worriedly*
k:😓😓no..thing.i love you*smile*
b:okay me too.

then we walk our way to leave the hospital.

(let's skip hihi-skip bailey's crib/house)

Bailey's p.o.v

Finally im home i enter my room with ken and i saw my room totally clean.Ken stare at me worriedly.

k:are you okay?
b:*nods*

then he offer me to sit at my bed then i did.So we sat at my bed and talk.In the middle of our conversation ken's phone vibrates.

zzzzzzzzzzzz(i don't know what is the sound of vibrate just imagine guys.haha😂😂😂)

ken stare on his phone and roll his eyes.he push the red button and we continued talking i feel that his phone is continuesly vibrating i think it's the 4th times.So i asked him

b:are you not going to answer that?*point to phone*

(ken didn't answering the phone cause the person calling is soni bringas)

k:that's not a important person to waste a time*roll eyes*

then suddenly i feel again the vibrate.

Ken's p.o.v

the idiot is calling hyst what is she need.It's 5th times vibrates so i answer it.

WHAT THE F*CK YOU NEED?

i said yelling on the phone(a/n guys this time the caller is not soni it's mrs.san jose,tsk tsk tsk ken you're dead😂😂)

-on the phone-

k:WHAT THE F*CK YOU NEED?*yell*
ken'smom:ken what did you say?*scream*

ken's thoughts:wha..what the fuck is this mom?o shit what would i..

kmom:ken are you yelling at me?

then suddenly sean enter the room.

s:dude?why ar..
k:no mom i yell to sean cause he enter,im showering*winks at sean and mouthed him"shout i need toothpaste"then run to the bathroom and open bailey's shower*

bailey stare at me for awhile and look awkwardly.and mouthed me"what the heck are you doing"then i gave sean a sign.

s:dude?you need toothpaste*yell*
k:*facepalm*
s:i...i..mean....i need toothpaste.
b:pfftttt*laughs with no sounds*
k:mom just call me later.
kmom:okay.

-hang up-

b:*laughs hardly*ahahahahahahah
k:*grab a pillow and throw to sean*F*CK
s:*roll eyes*whatever kennyboo*laughs with bailey*

i stare to sean and sean slowly stop laughing i walk towards to him and show up my hand and do our handshake.

k:bestfriend?again?
s:*nods*
k&s:*brother hug tapping each back

then bailey stood above her bed and throw pillow to us.Then me and sean do a pillow fight while bailey is watching and laughing hardly.

--------------------------------
high fellow readers:)votes and comments below.*kisses and hugs*sorry for the typo's

-Dain♡