Why are you here?

continuation...

Ken call bailey.

(on the phone)

"hey ke..."
"stay right there.wait for me"
"wai..."

*toot toot toot**hang up*

Bailey's p.o.v

ken is acting so weird he's overreacting,maybe he's sick haha.I'm drunk i think i drink so much.I walked outside and stay right there for a while i rub my arms cause it's kinda cold i left my checkered inside,and sean come near me with his jacket

s:take this*put the jacket onto bailey's shoulder*
thanks*shake and smiles*
s:*hold bailey's arm*bailey i know i have no permission to say this.i love you.
No..no..*drunk voice**turn away her
head*
s:just one kiss*holding bailey's cheek*just one.
NO...no.*turn away her head*

sean ready to kiss bailey but..

boy:dude she said no...*pushes sean from beside*
bailey:Ken??
s:*stares and leave*
k:are you okay?
b:yea*bend down and vomit*
k:*get some handkerchief on his pocket and gave it to bailey*here.*hold bailey's hair and pony it*
b:ugh..don't look at me*pushing ken*why are you here.
k:come on let's go home*pulling bailey's hand*
b:*losing ken's grip*im with tati.
k:i told them.let's go*pull bailey inside of the club and sit her up*wait me here okay?
b:okay.

ken walked through the dance floor where gabe and tati dancing.and told them.

g:okay.
t:don't do some dirty stuffs on her.okay ken?
k:wtf?tats you have a dirty mind clean them*laughs*
t:*glares at ken*
t,g& ken:*laughs*
k&g:*do thier hand bumps*
ken:*kiss tati on the cheek*bye.

Then ken walked towards bailey.

b:what did they say?
k:not to do some dirty stuffs on you*hold bailey's waist*
b:*laughs*who says that?*laughs*
k:ta..
b:wait..you're spinning i think im going to faint.
k:wait..what now?*catches bailey cause it faint*whoo your kinda heavy.*carries bailey to his car and drove*

ken's thought:Bailey drunk too much if i brought her home like this.Mom will get angry im sure.i think it's better to stay at the hotel.*saw the heathman hotel**stops infront and carries bailey and get some room for them*

The hotel girl gave the keys to him and they take the elevator.Ken found the room and sweat forming on the top of his forehead.He unlocked the door and put bailey on the bed she realize that bailey's shirt is have stain so he take off his plain white shirt and undressed bailey(a/n guys ken need to do this but he's not looking he kept her eyes up)She take off bailey's shirt when he taking off bailey's shirt he looked away and he put his shirt onto bailey's body it's kinda long to bailey.Then they slept together.

(a/n what would happen if bailey knew that ken undressed her.Is she going to be angry at ken?what would be  her reaction?at the next chapt:))

–-------------------------------
hi guys:)here's the update,i'll try to update my next chapt tomorrow.:)Sorry for the many typo's i didn't check it.hihi love y'all:*****

♡Dain