Take time to REALIZE

Sean take bailey to the clinic and let her rest for awhile

B:sean?go to our class you'll be mark absent if you'd stay here.
S:im staying here.
B:you may go im really okay.
S:are you sure?
b:yea*try to smile to hide the pain physically and emotionally*im okay.
S:okay*leaving*
b:sean*screams and sit*
s:*walk back*
b:*hugs sean*thank you.
s:you're always welcome.
b:okay.bye
s:okay*leaves*

Sean's p.o.v

I know i like bailey but should i say to her?no,she's happy with ken.And im happy for her too but ughhhhhhhh i don't understand my feelings

s:*enter the room*goodafternoon sir.
prof:Sit mr.Lew
s:*sit beside boogs*
bo:hey sean?look so down.
s:it's nothing im just tired.
bo:i heard what happened between you and ken.
s:i don't want to talk to it.
bo:im sorry*close her mouth*

The class focused on thier study except sean,ken and tati they are so much tired.

Bailey's p.o.v

when sean leaves i quickly grab my bag and bid a goodbye to the nurse.

nurse:but ms.sok you're not fully healed
b:my mom is a doctor*i lied*she can handle me.bye thank you.
nurse:takecare.

then i quickly leave the school and secretly stay to my house.I arrived and open the door but before i enter i check first if someones looking at me when i clear i quickly enter our house and lock it.I'm lucky cause i have some clothes here so i took a shower and change my clothes it's getting dark outside i sat at the couch and get the firstaid kit i slowly change the bandage and rest my head.This pain will never be healed.*DUGSH*suddenly i heard a sound infront of the door i ran towards the switch of the light,and turn it off.I grab my phone and get a knife through the kitchen and hide inside of my cabinet upstairs.I Don't know what to do.i unlocked my phone and try to call sean and tati but thier phone is off.I heard foot steps walking upstairs what should i do.I pray and my phone vibrates it's ken.I quickly answered it.

(on the phone)

k:bailey where ar....
b:Ken*sobs and my voice is shaking*ken listen to...me plea..se help me...he..lp me.
k:bailey?bailey?
-losing connection-
k:where are you?hello?bailey?

The guy open my cabinet and pull me out he tied me in the chair and his wearing a facemask he walk through my mom&dad's room.I have knife right knife i pull it out and cut the rope.He's busy finding some money on that room i slowly walk downstairs when i reach the door i quickly open it and ran away i don't know where would i go i ran and ran i didn't notice that the stop light is red i across the road and...something bump on me i fall down someones hold me but my sight is blurrying it turn into black.

The driver of the car bump into bailey drove bailey to the hospital bailey faint they send bailey to the one of the best doctor of that hospital and the nurse open bailey's phone and contact all specially her mom and dad,ken,tati,sean all bailey's close friend.Matt,Dana,Ken,tati,sean arrived at the Hospital but her mom and dad is on thier way home from thier bussiness trip all of them is worrying for the result.

to be continued........

----------------------------
don't forget to comment and vote:')next chapt guys.

-Dain♡