LastDay on L.A

Bailey's p.o.v

So yea im with kaycee and tati now we're here at mall i will buy a new sweater and boots.

"Here you go ma'am"the girl on the counter said.

"Thank you"i said as i grab the paper bag.

"So where are we go next?"tati ask.

"Head home?"i said.

Then we all got a taxi and ride the way home.Tati and Kaycee's mom approved on us they let kaycee and tati go with me in korea.

"So what your mom said?"i ask to kaycee.

"well,mom said they will just visit me twice a month"she said.

"well that's great.how about you tatiana?"i ask tati.

"Uhm same as kaycee"she said while trying her new lipgloss.

I laugh while staring at her.The minute goes by we reach the our house and step in.We saw the boxes which is our stuffs.

"So are you guys ready?"dad said.

We look to each other and shout"Yes"we all burst into laugh then we grab the boxes one in one and put it on the car.We put all the boxes and we head to my room to take our shower

-Skips shower-

So we are all ready im with my backpack,with my new sweater,my headphone hanging on my neck im now settle.i look to my wristwatch and time check 10:35 our flight is 12 we n---

"Honey?come on down now we'll be late"mom shout.

We look to each other and hold hand and hand and smiles.

"Korea"kaycee murmured and we all smile and ran down.

We sat down at the back seat while mom is in driving seat.Dad is driving the car full of our stuffs.The car engine starts and we all now ready.I feel really happy i can't feel the pain i just...i can't explain my feeling im really reallly excited to go back to korea and start my new life....again.The car start to move i look to the window and stare at HIS house.Im sorry ken but i can't forgive you,yes i love you,you been part of my life,but this is enough to say goodbye.

Then after a minutes we arrive at the airport we take our line and go to the plane and find our seats.We are in the private room We are all settled mom and dad is sleeping while us is relaxing with our phones.I just plan to rest...

-Let's skip the plane drive cause it takes a yearxDhahahahah i don't know how many hours or days it will takes  let's say that  they already arrive.haha-

We  are now on our car.and hour pass we are infront of our doorstep.I let out a big sigh and says.

"Im back,Finally i will start again my new life...without a memory of you.you really hurt me you makes my heart broke into pieces,i'll say this last.I will never forget you kenneth you are a big part of my life.Whatever happens YOU'RE always be MY DANCE KING and I WILL ALWAYS BE YOU'RE DANCE QUEEN and that will never change.I will wait until the day came that i can forgive you."

-----------------------------
A bored ending:'3huhuhu im sorry:'**.Please vote this ending leave your comments and please tell me what you guys think if there's anything what you want to ask just comment below and i'll try my best to answer it all:'**.ily:*

-Dain♡