Sleepover with KayTi

authorquicknote:KayTi means Kaycee and taTi

kenneth p.o.v

when she left me my world crushed down i kneel down and bow down my head then suddenly i hear a lot of footsteps running to my place then someone tap my shoulder

"dude?"sean tone.

"it's over"i said then he tap my shoulder twice and they help me to stand up and we headed to my home.

Bailey's p.o.v

"are you alright?"aidan ask.

i drink my water and answer."yea"

"What happened?"aidan ask.

"nothing"i answer.

"AIDAN?"someone shout.

then aidan quickly stand and grab his bag.

"MOM!"he shout and her mom ran towards to us.

"where have you been?im looking for you.you make me worried"she said and hug aidan,i smile and then aidan lose at the hug.

"im okay mom i just fall asleep in this tree"aidan said and smiles.

"oh well then let's go home"

then aidan look at me and face me.

"nice to see you again,bailey"aidan said and smile.

i nod"me too"i pause."hope to see you again,bahboy"i said.

then he gave me an"how'd you know?".

"your shirt said"i said and point it then he look down to his shirt and he smile.

"yea"and he laugh"bye".

then Kaycee,Tati and I waved to him until they are gone and we left the school too and headed to kaycee's home to told her mom that she will take a sleepover at my house.

@kaycee's front door.

"let's enter"kaycee said.

then we enter and saw her mom sitting on the couch.

"goodevening mom"kaycee greeted her mom."i have my friends here"then she put her hand to our shoulders.

"goodevening mrs.Rice im tatiana mcquay my friends call me tati"tati says.

"im bailey sok,Goodevening mrs.Rice"i said.

"Oh goodevening young ladies"she said and smiles."let's seat"

then we sat on the couch and kaycee ask her mom about the sleepover and she approve then we headed upstairs to pack kaycee's things that she will need.After that all we bid our goodbyes to mrs.Rice and take a taxi.

"So at my house?"tati ask.

"yea"kaycee quickly answer.

and we go to tati's place and enter.

"i think mom and dad is not here"tati said.

"why?"kaycee ask.

"They left a letter on the fridge"tati answer."i will text them.come on let's pack my thing"

then we head to her room and pack everything that she needs and we headed to my home.We reach our doorstep and enter inside.Mom and Dad greeted us.

"Goodmorning,sweetheart......s"mom greeted."i though your just the only one but....your with these young charming girls"she said while walking towards to us and hold kaycee and tati's cheeks.

"Yea and we are having a sleepover"i said and smiles.

"ooo??i see,come on,come on you guys need to eat"