She's back

(the morning comes and bailey got a text from tati)

Bailey p.o.v

*vibrate phone*
b:*yawns rub her eyes got her phone and read message*Hey wake up school girl!test in math*go back to bed and sat up and screams*ahhhhhhh im gonna be late
k:*woke up and messed hair*what happened?
b:i'm gonna be late...no we're gonna be late.omygod i'm gonna take a shower
k:*laughs secretly and sat at the edge of his bed and watch bailey being paranoid*
b:*goes to ken's bathroom goes out*ooo this is not my bathroom.*leaving,ran to ken kiss ken on cheeks*bye.
k:*ran to bailey and hug from behind pin down the bed and take off his shirt want to kiss bailey*
b:*watch ken face to be close at her*
mrs.san jose:*shout*ken?bails.get off the bed lovebirds.
k:*Whispered*F*ck.
b:*laughs*
k:*take his shirt on and open the door*goodmorning mom.
b:*ran through the door and stand beside ken*goodmorning mrs.san jose i mean tita*smiles*
mrs.san jose:guys?take your shower.
b:yes tita*leaving*
k:*kiss bailey's cheek*bye.
mrs.san jose:*tease ken*how sweet is my son*laughs*take your shower kennyboo*laughs*
k:*facepalm*ugh mom
mrs.san jose:*leaves*

Then the both take thier shower and go out from thier rooms coinciddent they finished showering at the same time so they bump on each other and laughs.

Ken's p.o.v

Dad ride us on our way school.Then suddenly we arrived.

b:thanks for the ride tito*smiles*
ken's dad:no problem.You both go and enter you'll be late.gotta go take care the both of you.*leaves*
me:*hold bailey's hand*come on let's enter.*smiles*
b:*nods*

Then we enter our school without fear cause i believe that as long as im with her i can do anything.

Tati:hey*waves*
k:hey
b:oh hi tats.thanks for informing*smiles*
t:yea no problem.just you honey.*teasing voice*
k:*laughs*
t:you guys with each other look so good.
k:i know tatiana.

then we all laugh we walk to our first subject and enter we're not late.

(let's skip it's snack time the three goes through the cafeteria and buy some goods/foods and find a bench under the tree)

they sat at the bench under the tree and eat they are in the middle of eating when tati speaks.

t:uhm bails can i talk to ken?
b:yes of course
t:*sign ken and walk away*

when they got away from bailey tati stops and start to speak.

t:ken?
k:what?
t:how the both of you?
k:we're okay.everything flow right.
t:oh really?that's good.

tati's thought:should i say ken?as his and her girlfriend close friend im worrying what should be their reaction what if they good relationship turns into....a bad.

k:do you want to say anything?
t:i'm worrying what should your reaction if id say.
k:just say it*he screams*
t:*look at bailey*Ken,She's Back.

to be continued....

-------------------------------------
hi guys:)guess who's back?wondering again?stay tuned:)wait for more updates,comment down please:)thank you:***don't mind the typo's.hihi love you all

-Dain♡