LOST?!

Ken's p.o.v

where the heck is bailey???she's making me worried so i call her mom if she's already home like it's already  7:00 in the evening.I should contact her mom.

-Convo on the phone-

hermom:whose this?
k:hi mrs.sok it's me ken.
hermom:oh hi there so are you guys already done?
k:ohh?is bailey not there?
hermom:huh?i thought she's already there.Did you call her already?
k:her phone is off!Did you have guess where bailey is?
hermom:i dont know*voice shaking*
k:okay.i'll try to contact her bestfriends and i'll contact you too if i found her already.bye
hermom:thank you,ken.

-end of convo-

i need to call tati i'm sure she's with bailey.

-on the phone-

k:tats?
t:he...
k:are you with bailey?
t:chill bro..nope,im not with her,i thought she's h...
k:no she's still not home.Do you know where she is?
t:heyy chill you're cutting my sentence.she told me to go home early,so i left her on the hallway.
k:what?!you left her?why did you do that?
t:cause she told me?i don't know where she is.im sorry ken
k:k k k.i'll go and find her.message me if you had details where she is.
t:okay okay i'll try to contact her.
k:thank you tats.bye
t:okay bye

-end of the call-

i need to find her.If tati left her in the school maybe i should go there and check but*looks at her watch* it's already seven the school gate is already close but still i need to go and check.I hope she's fine where she is.

Then ken walk downstairs and start to walk of the school.hoping that he will find bailey and hoping that she's totally fine.

Tati's p.o.v

Damn it.Ken is right why i left bailey all alone?im her bestfriend and now im the reason why she's lost.Wondering what am i doing?here at the balcony crying and try to contact all the people who can help.

-on the phone-

t:thank you boogs*sniffs*call me if you have details,thank you
boogs:no problem tats.i'll contact you if i found her.okay?
t:thank you*sniffs*

-hang up-

kaycee...right i'll contact im sure she can help too

-contacting qty kaycee👯-

fvck please keyc.i need you now please answer.

-contacting  qty kaycee 👯-

okay stop this thing,she's not answering.

Tati cried cause she can't handle her feelings she feel guilty,and she feel bad at the same time about bailey cause she left this alone,then suddenly her phone rang.

-*rang with snooze*caller"Gabe De Alien👽"-

-on the phone-

g:hey there lit...
t:gabe*sniffs*?
g:are you crying?
t:*sniffs*im so bad.
g:why?about bailey?
t:yea*sniffs*i left her in the hallway..This is all my*sniffs*fault if i didn't left her maybe she's already home now..*sniffs*but....
g:stop there tati.Stop blaming you're self.it's not your fault.Stop crying okay?everythings will gonna be alright.
t:i can't stop from crying cause i feel like it's all my fault.
g:nooo.it's not all your fault so stop crying.
t:thank you for*sniffs*being here for me even if im so bad to you*sniffs*you keep making me smile.that's why.....
g:that's why?

-hang up-

...Shutting down...

wrong timing.huhuhu.

------------------------------------
Hi guys:')Today was a fairytale.ahhhhhhhhhhh he talked to meeee.lolxDnevermind guys:Dhahaha votes and comments please i love you allll:'****

♡Daineyyyy