Slept together

(a/n in the morning ken call his personal driver,Tyler.To buy them some clothes and drag it to the heathman hotel.)

Ken p.o.v

I call tyler to buy bailey some clothes.

(on the phone)

"hello?tyler"
"yes sir?sir your mom is finding you.She's worried "
"tyler?listen to me tell mom that im with bailey here at our bestfriend house"
"sir?but you told me that your in heathma..."
"just told her to stop her worrying.okay?"
"okay,sir"
"drag some clothes on the lobby.okay?"
"what kind of clothes sir?"
"just pick the nice clothes for the girl aged 13 or 14."
"okay,got it"
"okay thank you tyler.i need to hang up,bye"

-end of the convo-

I have my own clothes,since bailey is still sleeping i decided to jogging but before i leave i put two medicine and juice on the side table near at the bed and put letters on it beside the two medice "eat me"beside the drink "drink me".Then open the door,when i reach the lobby i tell the girl to drag some breakfast on the room 208.And i leave the hotel.

1 hour pass.Ken is on his way back to the hotel and bailey still sleeping when ken is taking the elevator bailey woke up and lean on the head board

bailey's p.o.v

Where the fuck i am?i look around and see my shirt on the ground..wait my shirt on the ground?i look quickly to my body and i am dressed thank god but im wondering who undressed me?.wha...

*opens door*goodmorning sleepy head.A boy standing on the door said.
b:Where are we?
k:*walks to the couch down the bed and sat*no response*
b:do you undressed me?
k:i have no choice*still looking at the foods offer bailey toastedbread*
b:*get 1pc of toasted and bite a little*where did you sleep?
k:*back to the couch and point out the part beside bailey*
b:*swallowed the toasted that on her mouth*You know wh....*stare at ken*
k:*take off his sweaty and wet shirt and crawl to the bed to bailey*
b:*leaning hard to the headboard*
k:*bite into bailey's toastedbread**sexy tone*im gonna take a shower*he whispered*and go to the bathroom*
b:*shout*ken!
k:what?
b:nothing.*eat continously the toasted bread*

the minutes goes by and ken is done he go to the lobby and get the clothes that tyler buy.And give it to bailey.

k:here.
b:thanks:)

and then they leave the hotel and drove home.

---------------------------------
Guys just a short chapt hope everyones enjoy:)

-Dain♡