Baikati

authorquicknote:The title above means.
"B"for Bailey.
"AI"for AIdan
"KA"for KAycee and
"TI"for taTI

Bailey's p.o.v

it's morning..im gonna go to school since mom still got a book for flight.i'll need to do my daily routines first

-skip routines-

im now ready.i leave out a heavy sigh and smiles and i open my door and go out of my room.I do my fake smile to hide the pain inside i take the stairs with that fake smile and greet mom.

"goodmorning"i greet mom.
"goodmorning honey"she smiles.

when i saw mom smile.my true smile plastered on my face i love seeing her happy.i walk to her place and hug her tightly.

"are you ready?are you ready to see him..today?"she ask.

"of course"i said quickly."why are you asking me that mom?of course i am"i says.

"are you sure you are?you can leave i will just give your prof. a le..."i cut her sentence.

"no..mom.im really fine.since we're going to leave i want to bid a goodbye on my friends"i said.

"okay so?let's go?"she said and hold my wrist.

i pull her slowly and pull my wrist gently
"no mom.im gonna take my walk.bye"i said and kiss her cheeks and go outside when i reach out the smile on my face fades away.

I start walking across the streets and stop infront of san jose's house then look back to the front and walks faster.I took out my dncr cap,wear it and i put above it the hood of my sweater and pull my bag strips.Then after a minute i reach the schoolground,of course it's full of students then someone pull my bag i look back and saw a familiar face.

"excuse me"the little boy said.shaking"can i ask you where is the restroom here?"he continue while holding his private part.

"yea"i answer.

"can you point it out.cause...i need to pee"then he shake.

i giggle on his action he's really cute.

"do you want me to accompany you?"i ask then kneel on his infront to face him

"really?yes please i can't handle this anymore"then he march faster.

i laugh"okay come on this way"then i accompany him.

he will enter the male restroom but.

"can you please hold  my backpack for awhile"he handed me the bacpack.

"of course"then i grab it then he enter.

after a minute he got out and i handed him the backpack.

"thanks"he said and smiles.

"no problem"i said

"im aidan*smiles*"he said.

"im bailey"i said.

"i know"he answer.

"huh?how'd you know?you look so familiar.have we met before?"i said confused.

"yea.when you're boyf..."i cut.

"wait..you're the little boy there*i smile*yea it's you"i said.

"yea you're boyfriend talk to me that time he said that if i agree to him he will give me an icecream"he explain.

the smile on my face fades away.i look to the opposite direction to avoid his look.

"bailey?" he call me "is there anything wrong?did i say something wrong?im sor.."he said.