Away from him

(so guys let's skip after that happened bailey decided not to go to school at the morning cause ya know.haha so let's start it's already 7:30 in the morning and bailey is still lying on her bed looking at the ceiling and imagining something on her head.haha okyoky let's turn it to bailey.haha)

Bailey's po.v

it's already 7:30 now in the morning and it's already friday i decided not to go to school cause...about what happened last night i'm not ready to see ken that's all.im still lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling,im in the middle of my thought when mom knocks on my door.

mom:*knocks*bailey?
yes mom?
mom:im living.
*run to the door and open*where are you mom going?
mom:in the supermarket.
ohh.
mom:something to buy for you?
mom can you buy me an ice cream?
mom:of course.what flavor?
just vanilla and chocolate.
mom:okay.i need to go.o before i leave do you want me to buy you some pringles?
ooooooo mom thank you for reminding me 1 please.
mom:okay*kiss on bailey's forehead*byee see you later
bye mom,take care*close the door*

im the one here in our house.i pick my phone and listen some music.just relax bailey you're away from him.relax

ken's p.o.v(at school)

im at school with sean his asking me if i sees bailey.

sean:dude?can you see bailey this morning
nope.why?
sean:i can't see her this morning.
bwoh?she's absent?
sean:maybe.you & bailey are neighbours right?
yep.why?
sean:didn't you see her?or check her?
nooo.wait sean do you like bailey?
sean:*shocks and blush*noooo.wtf no im not.
you're blushing,denying ey?
sean:noo.ken stop it

while were walking i tease sean about his feelings to bailey,but deep inside im hurt really really hurt.then finally were on our room.sean is right no bailey here,why bailey is absent?o i know about what happened last night.do you think guys bailey is angry at me?i hope she didn't.

bailey's p.o.v

time check 9:40 i heard mom's voice i run downstairs and check if it's mom and yes im right i asked mom.

mom,did you get it?
mom:half gallon?
mom reallyyyy?thanks mom i love youuu*kiss mom*
mom:you're always welcome darling

i ran to the kitchen and get some spoon and run upstairs.I eat the ice cream happily ohhhhh my head is  freezing it's so cold.After i eat my ice cream i take a shower and drink a cold water.after an hour i feel my eyes closing i'm sleepyy.

ken p.o.v

it's lunch already me and sean eating on the cafeteria.

sean:ey ken?did sir matt call you this morning
no,why?
sean:he called me this morning.the rehearsal later is cancelled
why?
sean:matt and dana are attending their begginer class 6:00 pm sharp but tommorrow our rehearsal sched.is 5:00 pm so please approach bailey okay?
okay.i'll try*whisper*

okay i can do this i'll approach bailey.just approach bailey then all done.approach her ken.

*bell rings*lunch is over.
(let's skip)
*bell rings*class is over dismissal

on my way home.i can do this just approach her tell her.

bailey's p.o.v

just woke up already 5:13 pm woah a long sleep.haha it's so cold why im i so hot?i look for the termometer and woah am i sick.sht grrrrrr cold..

-------------------------------------
guys comment and like:)i'll try my best to update a two chapt today.just a try

next chapter:)

-Author dain