Back off

Bailey's p.o.v

When this girl pour the coffee on me i quickly stand.

"Whatthe?"i said while looking at my pants.

"ooppsss,im sorry"Soni said while covering her mouth.

Kaycee stand and ready to grab soni but.

"No,i can handle this"i said to kaycee and she sat down.

"What do you want?"i said calmly while wiping my pants by the tissue that tati gave me.

"o??i just came to say back off"Soni said.

"oh?yea back off"i said then sat down and repeat the "back off"

"excuse me?"she said."im not yet done"she said.

i face her.

"You're not yet done?well finish it cause you're wasting our time"i said and sat down.

i hear her sighs and then she pull my hair.

"You bitch"then she pulls me.

"Don't you ever touch my hair"i said,i Stood up and tied her hair in my hand and pull it harder cause her to lose my hair i go to her back so that she can't do anything to me.

"Well,let's see whose the bitch here"i said and pull her hair harder.

"aww"she said while pulling back her hair.

"Im really really mad at you im just controlling my temper before but now you push me to do what i want.Back off??really?after you leave him alone?after you broke his heart,after you make him feel down.and now you will come back and ruin our relationship,well you did.Well,why am i fighting you?you're just waste that now recycled"i said whispering and i lose her hair.

"i can bring you down bailey"soni said.

"let's see if you can do it"i said and smirk.

she stays quiet for a minute.

"Oh your lips are glued?come on,talk to us soni.We're getting bored here"i said insulting her.

"ughhh,clean your mess bailey"she said and ready to walk away.

"then come on im going to clean you up"i said and smirk.

She look back to me and raise her middle finger.I raised my eyebrows then she walks away.I sat back down and sip on my coffee.Tati and kaycee looking at me really speechless.

"What?"i said.

"I cannot believe it"tati said cheering up.

"Baileyyyyy"Kaycee scream and stood up and hug me."You did it"she said.

yea you guys are correct it's my first time,my first time to fight.I just laugh and sip again to my coffee and we walk again home.

@bailey's doorstep.

We enter our house and headed straight to my room.We continue packing my stuffs and tati's mom called.

Tati and her mom convo

t:hello mom?

tm:hello?sweetheart we read your letter well where back.

t:oh really??

tm:yea go home now.i will cook your fav.food you don't want to miss it right?

t:yassss!okay i will.bye

-hung up-

"guys i need to go now"tati said while wearing her shirt.

"aww okay see you later sis"kaycee said and hug tati.

"Thank you tatiana"i said and hug her.

We walk downstair and tati bid her goodbye and i open the door for her and then kaycee and i kiss her cheeks.We waved at her and we enter.We go back to my room and continue pack my things then kaycee's phone vibrates.

From:mommy♡

honey,i'll pick you now.

To:mommy♡

okay mom:*

From:mommy♡

Bailey's house?

To:mommy♡

Yea.

-end of convo-

"Bails?mom will pick me"kaycee said.

"oh?"i said.

then we continue pack my things and suddenly mom knock.

"kaycee,sweetheart?your mom is downstairs"mom said.

"o?okay i'll be go down"kaycee said.

and mom close the door and kaycee change her clothes and grab her bag.We both go down and i bid my goodbye and the both of them enter their car and starts the engine.

"Bye kaycee,seeya later"i said and wave.

"Bye"then the car start to move.and i enter our house and continue again to pack my things.

Kenneth p.o.v

mom and dad is on thier office,the boys are here.I look down to my window and saw bailey waving in kaycee's car and a minute pass she enter.Then suddenly sean tap my shoulder.

"Come on,squad looking for you"sean said and we go down.

I sat to the couch.Josh and gabe is sitting on the floor playing my playstation2,will is eating while sean is beside me.

"tell them"sean murmured.

"I will"i said and sighs.

"guys,bailey and I are done"i said.

"What?"will shout.

"Whatthef*ck?"Gabe and josh both said.

"Sean why are you not reacting?don't tell us y-"gabe said.

"yea"sean said.

"You think you can fix this?"will said.

"No i can't"i said straight.

"what did you do?"will said.

"She saw me kissing..soni"i said.

"what?"will shout.

"but it was an accident"i said.

they all sighs and stop doing what thier doing.

"When you're entering a problem make sure you can make a way out of it."josh said.

"im sorry"i said.

Then they all back to thier work.Gabe and josh and will is mad at me cause the two of them is close to bailey.The question is..Can i fix this?

--------------------------------
you can fix this,ken:))im really sure you can.Answer ken's question just comment below and don't forget to vote:)love you all:**

-Deyn♡