After.

Sean's p.o.v
we all got back to tati's house and decided to go home.

k:so tats?thank you
t:no problem*smiles*.
k:so we will g.....
will:what?
s:not you will.kenneth means a will verd.
w:o?im sorry..okay?geez.
k:so gabe?
g:what?
k:do you want to say something?you're weird quiet there.
g:a...ah..no..i don..
s:come on gabe.*winks*
k:i think guys we need to go.*walk backwards*
g:okay.*walk backward*so bye ta..

we block gabe's way and gave him a sign to stay with tati for awhile but he gave us a "please guys don't do this to me..im nervous"look.but we push him beside tati.You know guys why we doing this right?So support us cause i ship gati okay?.hahaha watever*rolleyes*(a/n hayst sean.sean.sean tsk tsk tsk)

s:bye guys*whisper to gabe's ear*goodluck dude,you can do it.
g:*whisper back*f*ck you all guys.
s:*giggles*byee.

hahahahah gabe is so paranoid now.hahaha i tease him before we leave and he gave me a"f*ck you"sign.haha i stick out my tongue to tease him harder.Then we leave them.

Gabe's p.o.v

wtheck!im so nervous now guys.The feeling when your with your crush and the only two of you?whattafee...fuck what?what am i saying?duh i don't have a crush towards to tati and why am i nervous?im just with an ordinary girl and no need to be n....

t:heyyy.

omygod she's talking to meee(a/n no gabe she's talking on the guy beside you.lolxD)
shhhhhhh stop talking ms.author

g:he..hey*smiles awkwardly*
t:are you  sick?you look so tired.
g:wha..what??*says fast*no im not im just imagining.ya know about some stuffs and no im not tired actually i enjoy helping kenneth today about bailey your bestfriend and....
t:hey..chill.

look?im now saying non sense stuffs ehh cause im nervous okayyyy?

t:am i disgusting?

what did she say?she's disgusting where did she picked that word?duh you're perfect.

g:n..no.what are you saying?
t:cause...you keep moving backward you're near to.....
g:*ready to fall*ohhh.
t:*hold gabe's hand*gotc...woahhhhhh

she hold me in my hand but we fall i think im heavy she can't even pull me or i think she just out of her balance.So we fall imagine our position and it's kinda awkward cause she's on my top and in the same time im enjoying our position im enjoying staring on her beautiful face the she cut me.

t:o..oh im *stand up*sorry
g:it's okay.*stand up*thank you.
t:hahaha*laugh*your welcome.

then we sit to thier front door stair and talk i wish this day will not end..okay fine i can't admit it she's pretty and i like her i like tatiana mcquay.it's now clear?z.

Bailey's p.o.v

yea finally it's evening my favorite part of the day.It's resthour but first i take dinner with mom and dad and take my shower.

B:*jump to bed*Finally i can rest now...

*vibrate phone*

i open the message and read it.

From:Mrs.San Jose♡♡

Hi Princess:)Just got home from the mall with my homies.Im sorry if i didn't get a permission from you,hope you understand.Goodnight I love you so much don't forget that and i will never let someone hurt you i'll protect you as long as i live.Iloveyou BaileySok btw it's me kenneth i just borrow mom's phone.hihi ily:*
-Your prince Kenneth:)

awwwww.KennethPaulSanJose you always make me feel special.I should reply

From:Princess♥

Awww.Goodnight babe:*i love you so much too and it's okay,you must need to go with your friends and i really understand.I love you KennethPaulSanJose and i will always.Sleepwell babe:***xx
-Your Princess Bailey:)

i can sleep tight now.goodnight everyone.Goodnight to my one and only KennethPaulSanJose.

----------------------------
yieeeee^^hi guys:)i don't have anywords to say so im out.byeee

-Dain♡