LOST?!(PART II)

...Shutting down...

wrong timing.huhuhu..

kenneth p.o.v

im already here at the school gate hopin that the security let me in.

security:but it's already clear.i'd check the whole campus already.it's impossible that your girl is on the inside.
ken:please lemme check it again please.
security:okay..okay here*gave the flashlight*be careful.
ken:*widen eye*thank you...thank you so much.

I started walking into the schoolground and shouting.

k:Bailey?!where are youu!!?*rub arms and exhale heavy breaths and whisper*hayst,it's getting cold here where are you bailey?

but no response.So i continuesly walk onto the school ground and saw a phone cracked i think it falls down i look up to the rooftop and back again to the phone,it's the same model as bailey.Is this can be?...oh...no...

i ran through way to the rooftop and i twist and open it but it's lock so i shout.

k:Bailey are you in there?

then someone knocks behind the door.

b:ke..ken?is that...you?*knocks*hel..p me..please.
k:i will out you there..

what would i do,i look around and no thing can help me.

k:bails?moved away through the door.
b:okay*crawls*
k:*moved backward*1....2...........3..*Kicks*

the door open and ken saw bailey lyin on the floor,bailey's lips slowly turning into violet he quickly gave this a warm hug and he gave his coat to bailey.

b:ke...n?
k:bailey?

then suddenly bailey's eyes slowly close.

Bailey's p.o.v

i slowly open my eyes and i found myself lying on the bed and i realize that im on my room then someone open my door.

bm:o glad your awake*hugs bailey*you made me worried whole night.
b:huh?im sorry mom if i made you worried.
bm:it's okay honey for now im happy that your fine you just get a...
b:ha....chueeeeee*coughs*
bm:cold....
b:mom?im wondering if whos...........
bm:who brought you home?your wondering who brought you home right?
b:*nods*yea.
bm:ken...
b:ken?
bm:yea,it's ken he carries you on the way home,he's the one who take care of you a whole night,actually he sleep here but when i woke up he's already gone.
b:he do all that?*gazing in the different ways*
bm:yea.and i like him to be your boyfriend.*laughs*
b:mom?!*roll eyes and giggle*
bm:why?you two are cute together.
b:mom can you please stop.

bailey's mom continue tease her daughter bailey then someone knocks on the door.The two of them look to each other cause they are surprised who's knocking cause they are just two on thier house.Then the door slowly open.

bm&b:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*yells*
k:hey calm it's just me.
bm:kenneth?
b:hey you bastard.You scared us..You don't know how to use a doorbell?
bm:*whisper*our doorbell is not functioning,remember?
b:*facepalm*right.
bm:so uhm*stood up*i should leave you two*whisper in ken's ear*
b:*curious look with a raise eyebrow*
k:*laughs*hahaha yes i will.
bm:okay good.....bye.

then bailey's mom leave the two of them.

k:your mom is cool i want her to be my---...
b:what did she say?
k:secret*stick out tongue*
b:hayst-_-tell me!!!
k:no i'll keep it.
b:i'll count on you....1....
k:*layin on bailey's bed*i don't want tooo.
b:2........
k:*close eyes*
b:3.....okay fine..

Bailey get off the bed and pull ken's arm..

k:what are you doing?
b:*pull harder*get....offff....my bed*yell*

kenneth is ready to sit but bailey pull him harder so they fall onto the ground with kenneth above bailey.

b:woaahhhhhhh.*falls with close eyes and didn't recognize that ken is on her top*ouch*touch back of her head*

ken found it kinda cute so he just stare on bailey's cute yet funny face.

b:*open eyes and saw ken staring at her*hey.awwwssssssssssssss you're heavy....get offfff.

bailey's mom:*open doors*hey kids i forget to ask if y.......ooooo im sorry*get out of the door and shout*you guys can continue what you both doing didn't want to disturb.

k:told you she's cool.
b:mom*pissed face*

to be continued............

-------------------------------------
Sorry for taking so long updating this chapt ya know problems.but we already fix it no need to worry btw guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss (many "sssss" lol)thank you for 4k+ reads and 300+ votes i didn't expect all of of this...this is tooo fckng much.That's why im inspired to do this.ily allllll

Dain.