H.A.T.E(Gati)

Gabe's p.o.v

im walking down the road on the way to my school until someones bump on me and accidentally pour the frappe on my clothes.

WHAT THE???*look to clothes and look at the girl.
Girl:i..im sorry*says while wiping the frappe on the shirt*im really sorry*look to gabe*

when the girl look at me she's kinda cute huh?but i don't like her.i grab her wrist and throw it beside.i look for her reaction.

girl:*roll eyes and whisper*duh your not even handsome and your acting like...tsk.
gabe:excuse me?do you roll your eyes on me?
girl:im wasting my time here.tsk *walk away and shout*im sorry okay i didn't mean it.

f*ck she's so damn...ugh F*CK.After that i continue walking and after a minutes i reach my school and guess who i saw.

g:Ken?dude?
k:heyyyyyyy!gabe*hand bump*i miss you broo where the f*ck did you go?

then a girl react.

b:ehemmmmm*choke*watch your words.

(guys bailey got recover so she go back and take the school)

i look at her and see her looking at ken.

g:is this your....?
k:*nods*yea she's my...i mean she's mine.

we look to each other and laugh.

bailey:by the way im bailey sok call me bails*smile*
g:gabe...gabe de guzman*smile and shake hand with her*

then they help me to get my schedule yea...im a late enrollee so that im just getting my sched.then i check my sched.

b:bwoh?you're second subject it's same as tati look at it ken.
k:*look at the paper*yea it's same as tats.
g:whose tati?
b:our friend i mean our bestfriend.

then we heard the bell rings so we need to seperate our way.

k:see you on the cafe.
g:yea*handbumps*bye bails
b:byeee*waves*

then we seperate our way hayst school sucks.

Tati's p.o.v
oh thanks god i think this is my first p.o.v thank you miss author:**that's why i hate you so much..kidding(a/n no problem honey.haha>×<back to the story please.hahaha)So yea first subject is done my way to my second subject i enter the room and sat at my chair and notice that someones looking at me so i find it using my eyes,of course then guess who is it.

me and him:WHAT?YOU?
classmates:shhhhhh quiet please

like what the?he's entering this school and we're classmate(isn't it obvious?lol haha ily tatiana:**)

t:why are you here?are you one of my stalker?
g:like me?duh isn't it obvious it's my school and yours is it my fault if we're in the same school?*point tati's head*brain please.
t:awwww.don't you ever touch me.

until the subject done he's getting on to my nerves ughhhhhh.Then i walk to the corridor and saw bailey and ken so i approach them

t:ughhhhh*mess her hair*
b:what happened?look so annoy?
t:one of my new classmate really guys he's so annoying,asshole,idiot,lazy crazy?ahhhhhhh im getting lazy.*saw gabe and hide behind bailey*
b:what's wrong with you?*laughs*
t:*whisper*he'a coming.*point to gabe*
k:GABEE?
t:do you know him?
k:yea he's one of my bestfriend
t:*face palm*

to be continued......

-----------------------------------
hello:)i need your opinion guys if this part is sucks.lol haha comment and votes please.:**

QOTD:who is your favorite couple in the squads?

AOTD:baikennn and sealey also Gati.

it your turn comment there👇thank youuu soooo sooo much.don't mind the typo's hihi

love,Daineyyy♡