Chapter 9 part 3

May contain sexual content

Hermione's POV continued - I smiled and kissed him back, "Well we have 45 minutes till we have to go to breakfast." I said and winked at him. "ooh, i like the way you think miss Granger." He replied then crashed his lips against mine, then let go of me and walked towards the couch and sat down. I kissed him back and giggled whilst following him and straddled him and kissed him hungrily and grind against him and bit his bottom lip, he gasped and it took the opportunity to slip my tongue inside his mouth and battle for dominance, which this time i won.  

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and unzipped his trousers and got his dick out of his boxer, so i could have better access to ride him, i took off my knickers and positioned myself for the best possible entry and slid his cock inside me, moanin...

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and unzipped his trousers and got his dick out of his boxer, so i could have better access to ride him, i took off my knickers and positioned myself for the best possible entry and slid his cock inside me, moaning as his long, rock hard dick entered me and unleashed my sexual desire, i slowly began to pump up and down from my feet and increased my pace each time whilst kissing him with passion and then slowing down to let his penis go deeper inside of me and making it hit my g spot, as i increased my pace and i moan louder and louder each time until i was screaming with pleasure and screamed Draco's name and rode him faster making us both release together, i collapsed in to his neck and breathed heavily. 

"Come on angel, we must go downstairs for breakfast and then we can quickly come back up here and finish what we started

"Come on angel, we must go downstairs for breakfast and then we can quickly come back up here and finish what we started." Draco said winking at me as he cleaned himself up and put his penis back in my trousers whilst i cleaned myself and put my knickers back on. Once we were ready, we went down to the great hall together hand in hand with smiles on our faces. 

Stay Tuned