Chapter 13 part 2 - Hermione's surprise

After the ceremony, all the students in the school threw a little celebration in the courtyard and great hall. There was dancing, singing, water fountains, buffet tables everywhere. Food and drinks were being served by smartly dressed waiters and waitresses, and real life bands were get ready to play their sets for the night such as The Weird Sisters, Paramore, Panic at the disco and Stiff Dylans.

One by one the bands played their sets, starting off with The wizarding world's favourite The Weird Sisters, then Paramore, then Panic at the disco, eventually leading up to the main headline act Stiff Dylans.

During the set of the Stiff Dylans, just before they started playing their next song, Draco put in a request with them and asked if they could play 'ultraviolet' which happened to be Hermione's favourite song. So they took a quick break, freshened up and came back with Draco on stage with them.

'ladies and gentlemen please welcome back and put your hands together for the Stiff Dylans.' the whole erupted with cheers, screams and clapping. Just before they started playing, one spotlight went on a
Hermione and the lead singer of the band said 'this next song is for a very special lady tonight Hermione Granger, this one is for you from the one and only Draco Malfoy.' When Hermione heard her boy's name, she looked up at the stage, just as the lead singer of the band finished talking, they started playing and Draco appeared from the shadows on the stage and began singing the song, Hermione was in shock and awe that her boyfriend was singing her favourite song to her.

As the song was finishing, Draco jumped down from the stage and walked to where Hermione was, her eyes trained on him, not looking at anyone else. When he finally got to where she was, he took her hand and got on one knee, pulled out a ring box that looked like pure crystal, opened it and inside was the most beautiful engagement ring you had ever seen in the magical world.

 and said 'Hermione will you do me the honour of making me the luckiest man in the world and stand by my side and become my wife?' she was in shock and tears in her eyes, scared of how her voice would be like, she just nodded and hugged him for de...

and said 'Hermione will you do me the honour of making me the luckiest man in the world and stand by my side and become my wife?' she was in shock and tears in her eyes, scared of how her voice would be like, she just nodded and hugged him for dear life. He got up from one knee and hugged her close then pulled back and placed the ring on her finger and kissed her romantically then shouted out 'SHE SAID YES'. Everyone cheered and congratulating the happy couple, Hermione's friends gathering round to see the ring and saying what a perfect match they were together.

"I love you forever ..." Hermione said kissing Draco. "And always". He replied kissing her back.

The night continue with more music and bands playing and more dancing and partying til they were all partyed out.