Chapter 11 part 2

Narrator's POV - Old friendships torn, new ones formed, old enemies unite and become friends and old friends disconnect and become enemies, more drama, fights and new struggles these Hogwarts students must face and exams have started to take their toll on everyone including the teachers, but one couple perseveres, battles, stays strong and comes out on top through it all, no matter what is thrown at them, they always seem to beat it. 

Exams have started and already students and teachers are stressed out, the library which was once a place of peace and tranquility for the regular students who study there, has now become a mad house full of students trying to cram in last minute facts into their brains for their exams, what a sight to see. While everyone else runs around like headless chickens, only 2 people remain cool as cucumbers are the top 2 smartest students in the whole of Hogwarts, of course they are nervous and a little stressed about their grades but they are confident enough to know they have studied more than enough to secure a good grade within their exams across the subjects that they have taken this year. 

(Time skips) It's lunchtime and all the students are in the great hall getting some energy for the next phase of exams and also something to calm their nerves and helping each other on memorizing different facts about certain topics to cover all the basics and advances within the tests. Once lunch had finished, it was time for the next set of tests so all of the students separated and dispersed, wishing each other good luck and mumbling facts they have learnt throughout the year.

Draco and Hermione walked together, holding hands to the final exams of the day. As they reach the rooms of where their exams are,  they separate and enter their exam rooms and begin their tests for the next 3 1/2 hours. As the minutes pass by, Draco and Hermione whizz through the questions within the tests and are finished within 2 1/2 hours and so to pass the hour and half left, they went back through their answers and see if anything needed to be added or changed. Once the 3 1/2 hours were up, Draco and Hermione's hands were aching from all that writing but they had finished their theory part of their exams were over, all they need to tackle now was the practical part tomorrow. Once they had finished their tests, they head back to their dorm room to rest up before dinner. 

Stay tuned to more drama, fights and stress. Will the stress of exams mount up on certain individuals and cause them to snap or will they remain level headed? find out in the next chapter of Dramione Trial week.