Gunshot- Dean

There had been a murder, as usual. Located in a two- story building; Three-sides of bricks, dusty wooden floors and cobwebs that hung in every corner. The area was remote, no one would be able to hear cries of help unless they just happened to be walking or driving by.

The body of the victim had been found days after her death. She had three gun shot wounds as well as a couple stab wounds. Her name was Allison, she was only seventeen.

You and Dean decided to take up the hunt, as normal as it seemed, the police report recorded a strange gooey substance at the crime scene. It was worth taking a look.

You two arrived at Angle Inlet, Minnesota, one of the most remote towns in the country at a population of 60. To get there, you and Dean had to cross the Canadian border and loop back into the the US border.

"What a hassle," Dean remarked as you stepped out of the Impala. "If I would have known the drive would be that complicated, I would have said, 'forget it.'"

You chuckled, "Good bonding time, though."

He dipped his head in response, you saw him twist the gold wedding band on his ring finger before looking at you adoringly.

"Are we ready to move on?" you asked, fixing your suit jacket and making sure your 'FBI' uniform looked neat. Dean nodded and grabbed your hand, you two walked through the streets until you found the one classroom school.

"Small town, even smaller school," you murmured.

"Honey, I shrunk the kids," Dean snickered. You shot him a playful glare and stepped inside, immediately heads turned in your direction and the teacher, Mrs. Kastl looked up. "Hi," your husband cleared his throat, "I'm Agent Morgan, I just need to ask you and your student, Ryan Quinn, a couple questions. My partner, Agent Harkness, can watch the class."

A teenage boy with dark hair stood up and walked to where Dean was standing, the Mrs. Kastl followed, handing you the lesson plan.

"If you don't mind, we're just going through algebraic equations."

"-Lastly, you need to get 'x' by itself. Divide each side by six, and?" You looked at the class, there were only about six students here today. Through the window, you could see Mrs. Kastl and Ryan finishing up the questions with Dean.

A girl raised her hand, you called on her.

"The answer should be eighteen."

"Good job," you smiled right as Dean came through the door and beckoned you. Mrs. Kastl took your place after muttering a small, "thank you," as you left.

"Did you get anything?"

"The usual," Dean responded. "'We already went through this with the cops,' and a bit of Jack Squat. Ryan was Allison's boyfriend, and Mrs. Kastl was her teacher, obviously. The teacher didn't seem suspicious, but the boy looked a little off to me."

"The report said that he and Allison were on a date, he went home and apparently she did not. Also, he had moved here about two months ago."

"Huh, why don't we go check out the crime scene, I have a feeling we wont need to talk to the girl's parents."

You arrived at the partially constructed building. After years of abandonment, it looked as if it would fall any minute.

"Pleasant," Dean muttered. He went to the truck to retrieve some guns with silver bullets. "I have a feeling it's a shifter. With the goop recorded in the file and with the data we have, it's definitely not a werewolf, vampire, or demon."