the island

"Can you hear me calling out your name. You know that I'm falling and I don't know what to say."

Eleanor's POV

If it wasn't for someone moving next to me I would have probably stayed in the dream I was having. I was dreaming that I was Leslie and Analiy on our first day of college. I was walking with them down the campus, taking everything in.

But that all went away when arms wrapped around me, almost squeezing the life out of me.

"No, no, no, stop!" Harry's voice mumbles in a pained tone into my ear as his grip on me tightens.

I try to pull away but it is almost impossible.

"Stop, please…"He moans and I hear him gasp before finally waking up.

There is an alarmed look in his eyes as he stares down at me. If anything I must look scared. What the hell is this all about?

"Who the hell are you?" He asks in a raspy voice.

Seriously?

"Your wife, asshole." I mutter moving away from his body. At the loss of contact I feel cold but I’ll hold my ground.

"What the hell? Oh right, we got married yesterday. Fuck." He mumbles tiredly while stretching out. He then rolls his head to the side and looks at me. The covers edge dangerously low on his hips and I can see all his tattoos.

He has a few of them all over his chest. I like the butterfly one if I have to be honest. I never saw myself as a tattoo person but they certainly look nice on him. Harry notices me looking at him because he cheekily says:

"You can touch if you want." He gives me a toothy grin.

Fuck you, I say to him in my head. But instead I actually moved. I get out of bed. Harry stays where he is while I get clothes out of my bag. I really need a shower and have get ready for when we land. I'm thinking it shouldn't take that much longer anyways. I pick out a simple yellow sundress and get my purple bikini to wear as undergarments. The last things I grab before heading to the bathroom are my brush, makeup bag and shoes.

I walk across the plane towards the plane completely ignoring Harry. Once in the bathroom I lock the door and get into the shower. Harry can hold it if he needs to use the bathroom. But there is no way he is going to walk in on me.

The shower itself is very relaxing. I let the hot water do its magic on my back and shoulders. After that I take my time scrubbing my whole body down before moving onto my hair. I step out and wrap a towel around myself.

I use another one for my hair so that it dries faster. I dry myself down quickly and then apply lotion. I change into my clothes then apply my makeup. I keep it simple and just apply foundation and mascara. I keep it simple with my hair - after removing the towel I part it down the middle and comb both sides thoroughly.

As I step out of the bathroom Harry is completely oblivious to me. He is busy doing sit ups on the floor and is completely drenched in sweat. It glistens off of him and against his tattoos. I simply stand there and watch his muscles contract. He comes up once more and then notices me standing there. He stops and wraps his arms around his knees while breathing harshly.