first time (M)

"Taste in your tongue, the smoke in your lungs
And I need your love, and I need your love
The salt on your skin is pulling me in
And I need your love, and I need your love."

Eleanor's POV

I feel so bubbly and giddy. I am tipsy from all the champagne I had to drink at the restaurant. After dinner Harry took me to a club in Paris where we danced for a good hour or so. I was surprised that Harry could dance. Or at least he attempted to. But we had a good time!

That only escalated the tension between us. We both knew what was going to happen when we returned to the suite. It was an unspoken common knowledge.

We're in the elevator now on our way back. I feel my body thrumming with excitement and adrenaline. Harry keeps his eyes glued to the ground but he looks deep in thought. I wonder if he is nervous. I am not. I am a bit scared it would hurt. It would be nice if he was talking to me right now.

Nothing happens until the elevator opened. Harry gestures for me to exit first so I do, feeling him right behind me. My first thought is to wait for him to see how he wants to go about it. But I know Harry would talk himself out of it so I have to make it clear I really want this.

With the determination to take initiative I walk into the closet to change. I close the door behind me and take off my dress. I'm still wearing the lingerie from earlier and decide to keep that on.

I slip into a big light pink camisole; it is sort of lacy so that is a big plus. I drop my shoes off and my dress into the dirty hamper. I just have to remove the light trace of makeup that I have on. So that means one quick stop to the bathroom. I open the door, completely ignoring what Harry was doing. I catch a sight of his tattooed chest and that gives me chest pains!

I leave the bathroom door open as I rummage for my makeup remover wipes. I hastily wipe across my face with one wipe since I'm not really wearing a lot of makeup. I brush my teeth and then exit the bathroom to go to Harry.

His green eyes flickers once I came into view. He is in his boxer shorts only but his V-Line is very prominent. Harry holds out his hand to me and I walk across the room to him.

"Eleanor, are you sure?" He murmurs pulling me onto his lap. My thighs circle him while my hands wrap around his neck.

"Very sure. It's you; it only makes sense for it to be you, Harry and I'm just little nervous." I breathe into his neck feeling my heart beat throbbing in my ears.

I feel Harry's strong arms wrap themselves around my back holding me tightly to him. I feel myself relax into his embrace.

"You're the first virgin I've even been with, Eleanor so I need to know if I do something that hurts you. I need to know I'm not hurting you," Harry murmurs, hugging me close.

He needs a boost of confidence and I do too. I wish someone would have prepared me for this moment. Because I feel I'm going to explode with nervousness. I am going to have sex! For the first time in Paris with Harry.

You always wonder how it would be and now that it's here you want to process it. But I am done thinking for once. I just want to feel and lose myself into something other than my emotions.

"I'll tell you. But please be gentle, okay?" I nod into his neck. I feel Harry take a deep breath before pulling away to look me in the face.