a dangerous woman (M)

"All girls wanna be like that. Bad girls underneath, like that. You know how I'm feeling inside. Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout."

Eleanor's POV

Things feels so much different but it is a good kind of different. This change is good for Harry and me to work things out. I'm still afraid that we won't work out and that we'll have to go back to being strangers that were just forced into a marriage.

I shake those thoughts from my head as I try to focus on the movie Harry had picked out for us. We have been in the airplane for about 4 hours now and Paris isn't that far from New York. I'd say another 2 or 3 hours before landing. I am not much of an airplane person.

Harry is laying back on me while I have my arms wrapped around his neck. The plane has a bed just like the one from our honeymoon. I really wished we could go back to the island. Before I could continue thinking about the island Harry says:

"Eleanor?" He murmurs, turning his face towards me.

"Yeah?" I smile softly at him.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we're about to land, okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, of course," I mumble.

"Set your alarm and sleep with me," he murmurs, pulling me to lay down with him.

"I don't think I can sleep right now," I shake my head gently at him running a hand through his hair affectionately.

"Just lay with me while I sleep. It helps me sleep better," Harry says with a lazy smile on his lips.

"Okay," I nod at him.

We arrange ourselves to lie down on the bed. Harry turns to me before lying down.

"Can I put my head on your chest?" he asks.

I nod moving backwards on the bed to give Harry more space. He wraps his arms around my waist while laying with his cheek on my stomach. I run my fingers through Harry's soft curls. I love his hair. It had to be one of my favorite things about him. But then again everything about him is my favorite.

I feel Harry's body slowly relax more and more until I hear soft snores coming from him. I wonder what causes Harry to be the way he is. How is it possible that he's never been able to grow emotionally attached to someone?

I was able to a few times; but nothing major. Could Harry open up to me? I'll open up to him. I want to actually. I want Harry to know and understand me. I want him to know I'll be moody sometimes because I get my depressive days. Or that sometimes I was going to disagree with him on things.

Sometimes our differences stand out so much that it makes me wonder how we'll work. I mean, Harry likes to smoke and I'm not into that stuff. He does it freely around me regardless if I mind or not. Do I have to get used to him smoking? Would he expect me to smoke eventually? Because I don't see that happening ever.

What about his job? All the travelling and late nights at the office. I'll have to get used to the schedule of that now.

I don't know how to be a wife. I wasn't ready to be a wife.

The thought echoes in my head, turning my worries into a reality. I'm only 18 but I was expected to marry Harry to help my family. What kind of relationship could Harry and I possibly ever have, based on the way we met?