touch me like you do (M)

"You're like a commotion
All because of me
So take it off
Let's break down all of our walls
Right now I wanna see it all
I don't wanna cool off
So let's cross the lines we lost
Right now I wanna see it all
You were right on the border."

Eleanor's POV

I don't know what to do with myself. All of this is happening too fast for me to comprehend. I recall everything I said to Harry. Less than 24 hours ago I told him I wasn't going to do anything with him and now here we are because I asked him to do the exact opposite.

I can't keep my hands off of him. That's why I don't like being in the same space as him because somehow something makes want to touch him. And every time I let that happen I am left wanting more.

So, here I am laying down with Harry towering over me and I have no idea what to do next. I want to say that I'm giving in because I'm feeling pressured but it has nothing to do with that; this is all me because I want it.

"What have you done before?" He asks in a husky voice.

"What do you mean?" I murmur confused.

"Have you done oral or been given oral? Things you like or dislike?" He explains licking his lips.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. This has to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I've done touching but never underneath my clothing. Nobody has ever touched me either.

"I wouldn't know. I've never done anything, to be honest." I confess, not looking him in the eye.

"Oh, okay. Is there anything you want to try then?" he asks.

"I don't know! I'm not experienced in any of this," I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Eleanor, why don't you look me in the eyes for a second?" Harry murmurs.

I don't want to so I shake my head. I hear Harry laugh and that annoys me for some reason.

"If you're going to laugh at me, you can just forget it!" I snap, sitting up and trying to push him off of me.

Harry grabs hold of my wrists and pins me down.

"You're not going anywhere, Elle," he chuckles.

I stare at him for a second until a smile begins to spread on my face. Harry just called me by my nickname without even realizing it. The thing is - I liked how it sounded coming from him.

"Why is that?" I mumble, huskily feeling my breath come out in hot pants.

"Because I want to make you feel good," he teases with a smile. There is a little glint in his eyes that sends my stomach into upheaval.

"You think you're good at that?" I mutter.

"Babe, you'll moan so loud they'll hear you on the mainland," he smirks.

"Stop talking and get to work then," I snap teasingly.

"My pleasure," Harry murmurs, leaning down to press his lips against mines. We kiss but this is really different from what I am used to. It doesn't feel pressured because no one is watching us or something. Instead we take our time and Harry kisses me, like really kisses me.