can't feel my heart (M)

"But after we fuck, it's over, walked out the door; that's closure
No, I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow act like I don't know her
Wouldn't ever be here sober, can't tell which one is colder
My clothing's on, we both did wrong, I gotta go, that's what I told her
She said she can't feel her face, right now I can't feel my heart
For your feelings there's no place, but you knew that from the start."

Eleanor's POV

I take a deep breath as I press the button, waiting for an elevator to take me upstairs. This is my first time coming to Harry's office building so I have to act like the loving and devoted wife.

The only reason why I even came here was because I believe Harry forgot to take his medication. Instead of one of the girls bringing them, I stepped up. I know I upset Harry this morning so I need to make up for it somehow.

When I was reminded that he took medication I remembered about his illnesses. I know it's not really my problem but if he's already having problems, I wasn't going to make it worse. So that's why I am here - to make amends with him and apologize for my behaviour.

The doors of the elevator open and I am surprised to see a blond with short cropped hair exiting.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out.

"That's fine, I was going too fast anyway. My boss needs me to run errands and I only have a couple of hours before he flies out," the blonde reassures me.

"Your boss wouldn't happen to be Harry Styles, would he?" I ask her.

She looks taken back before narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yes, do you know him?" She asks, looking confused. I notice that she gives me a once over and I keep myself from frowning.

"Yes, I'm his wife, Eleanor Styles." I nod.

Her eyes widen right away and the papers in her hands fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry! Wow, you're Eleanor! Oh my gosh! Hi! I'm Taylor, your husband's assistant, it's a pleasure to meet you!" she says smiling.

"Oh, hi! Is Harry in the office right now?" I ask her.

"Yeah! He is. He's actually getting ready for his flight in a few hours. If I were you I'd hurry. He's flying out to New Mexico and won't be back till late tomorrow morning," she says.

"Thank you! Do you need help with those?" I signal towards all the papers on the floor.

"No, you go! It was nice to meet you, Eleanor!" Taylor shoos me away with a grin on her lips.

I murmur a goodbye before entering the elevator and pressing the button. It is a short long ride but eventually the doors open. There are many desks in various areas of the room where people are seated. Everyone face me as I make my way across the room and towards his office door, which has a golden plate with his name and title on.

Harry E. Styles
CEO

Not bothering to knock, I open the door to see Harry standing in front of his desk. He is busy looking at the scenery outside of his window. I close the door behind me he turns around.