where we really stand

"I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down."

Eleanor’s POV

I want to find out where Harry went but my phone is ringing nonstop. I try to ignore it as I walk around the room trying to figure out where Harry could have gone. If we were going to fight we need to fight it out and not walk out on each other. I don’t want to be one of those couples that save arguments for later.

I have already changed out of my outfit since I can’t go shopping now. It is ruined for me. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I cry out in frustration at my phone. I snatch it off the bed to see who it is and do a double take when I realize it is my father.

"Hel," I answer hastily.

"Eleanor, where are you? We came with Desmond to the house to go over paperwork about the arrangement," Dad says.

Fuck.

"Dad, I'm in Paris with Harry. What do you mean ‘paperwork for the arrangement’?" I ask confused.

"Oh, you're in Paris? Is Harry doing business? You're not being a nuisance, are you Eleanor?" Dad murmurs quickly.

"Dad, we're fine. I'm sure we'll be back home tonight maybe we can meet tomorrow?" I suggest. I would have to double check with Harry. 

"Yeah, I suppose we'll do just that. Well honey, say hello to Harry for me," Dad says before hanging up. Before I am able to think about how random what just happened was, the door opens and Harry walks in. I open my mouth to say something but Harry walks straight to the bathroom slamming the door. 

A second later I hear glass being broken followed by a yell. A lot of yelling.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I hear Harry shout over and over.. There are loud banging noises so I am pretty sure he is destroying the bathroom.

Should I get up? Should I go to help Harry? I ask myself as multiple banging and sounds of glass breaking can be heard. I decide against it because I doubt that I can help at all. I mean, Harry pushes me away every time I try to help. So I decide to sit and wait for Harry’s fit to be over.  

I wonder how I am supposed to deal with this. I'm only 18 yet I married my boyfriend before he was my boyfriend. This is hard and in no way am I prepared to do this. I don’t know what the right thing is to do in this situation. I don’t know Harry and he wouldn't talk to me. I don't even know how it's possible to love him like I do right now.

He's this big puzzle and all I have is a few pieces. With these few pieces I managed to latch myself to love them. It doesn't make sense but it does at the same time. I don't know what would come out of this but I know we'll forever be marked, Harry and I. Next to each other.