guilt dreams (M)

"You and I were made of glass, we'd never last."

Harry's POV

"Oh my god Harry, don't tell me you screwed your little wife after I had my mouth all over your dick?" Taylor snickers, following me into my office.

She locks the door.

"Not right now, Taylor. Please, leave my office," I growl at her but she obviously ignores me.

"What are you gonna do now? Be the faithful little husband?" she snickers, sitting on the edge of my desk. She purposely hikes up her skirt a bit - eyeing me and I glare at her.

"I need you to leave my office right now and go do what I pay you to do," I say through clenched teeth.

Taylor looks at me for a couple of seconds and then hops off my desk. Just before she closes the door she says:

"You cheated on your wife so easily - you must not love her very much," she says smugly.

Just after she closes the door I swat all my paperwork off the desk in anger. It doesn't matter what Taylor just said. I am angry at myself for doing this to her despite the conditions of our marriage. I am still married to her and if anybody found out I would look very bad.

~~~

I open the door, hoping to find Eleanor asleep but instead she is up, reading a book with her bedside lamp on. When I shut the door she looks up at me and offers a warm smile.

"Hey!" she greets, sitting up.

The nightgown she is wearing hikes up until I realize it isn't a gown. Eleanor is wearing lacy underwear with a silky top that stops at her belly button. It shows off her figure perfectly.

I don't get a chance to say anything because her lips are planted all over mine. She presses small kisses until I pull away.

"Eleanor, I need to change," I clear my throat.

"Are you tired?" she murmurs eyeing me.

"No, but I will be soon. I just need to unwind," I answer.

"Unwind with me then?" she offers, giving me a sultry smile.

"Eleanor, I don't think that's..."

"It won't mean anything, Harry. I just want the physical," she cuts me off.

I should feel relief but it hurts. But this is what I wanted so I just suck it up. I pick Eleanor up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, laying her down on the bed and me towering over her.

"I want to do it," she answers.

She wasn't serious, right?

"It can mean a lot of things, Elle," I chuckle nervously kissing the edges of her jaw.